The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Re-enrolment

I'm going into 2nd year and I don't know anyone who has gone to uni before me. Do we have to re-enroll? How do I do that?
Original post by Anonymous
I'm going into 2nd year and I don't know anyone who has gone to uni before me. Do we have to re-enroll? How do I do that?

Hey :smile: My memory recalls the re-enrollment option came up on RISIS, during welcome week for me last year.
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Chronoscope
Hey :smile: My memory recalls the re-enrollment option came up on RISIS, during welcome week for me last year.

Cool thank you!!

Hey Anonymous,

Great question - I always worry I've not done this soon enough every year, but every year I'm too eager haha!!

As @Chronoscope mentioned below, I believe this will come up on RISIS when it is available, but this won't be until September I don't think. I'm pretty sure you will also get a reminder email to re-enrol, so don't worry too much, otherwise I'm sure most people would forget - I know I certainly would!

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions about re-enrolment and I can find out for you.

All the best for your 2nd year!
Skye :smile:
3rd Year Speech and Language Therapy Student
Reply 4
Re-enrolment normally opens on the Thursday of SV2 for returning students. Therefore, should open on September 9th.
It might open earlier this year as the University has decided to bring forward the published timetable for returning students to September 1st.

Hiya I’m also going into 2nd year and I checked with them and they said they’ll send us an email with the instructions. It’ll be much simpler than the online enrolment we did for 1st year, it’s just about going over and updating some personal details if necessary.

What course are you continuing? I’m doing Business Management! Are you gonna be returning to halls or staying off campus for this year? :smile:
Reply 6
Hiya I’m also going into 2nd year and I checked with them and they said they’ll send us an email with the instructions. It’ll be much simpler than the online enrolment we did for 1st year, it’s just about going over and updating some personal details if necessary.

What course are you continuing? I’m doing Business Management! Are you gonna be returning to halls or staying off campus for this year? :smile:

That's sounds good then.

I'm doing Film and Theatre. Staying in halls again. You?
That's sounds good then.

I'm doing Film and Theatre. Staying in halls again. You?

Ohh cool! Yes I’m also returning to halls, I’ll be at Mackinder Hall, hbu?

Wishing you a good year!
Reply 8
Ohh cool! Yes I’m also returning to halls, I’ll be at Mackinder Hall, hbu?

Wishing you a good year!

Mackinder's good. I was there last year. I'm in a diff one from September

Hope your year is good as well!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending