The Student Room Group

CGP Level 2 Further Maths answers

I have redeemed the online version, like it says to to get the answers for the practice papers for the cgp workbook for level 2 further maths, but they aren't anywhere to be found.
Does anyone know where i can get them?
Thanks
Do you mean this book - https://www.cgpbooks.co.uk/secondary-books/gcse/maths/further-maths/maqi42-new-grade-9-4-aqa-level-2-certificate-fu

It says the physical book includes step-by-step answers, and it also says that the online version of the book is the "whole book".

You have to have the physical book to have the code, so I'm a bit confused what you're asking as you can use the book for the answers, surely?

Maybe contact CGP with screenshots of what is missing and the code you are using to access the online version.
Reply 2
Hi @Rhys_M,
I have been having the same problem; I have just emailed CGP so I'll reply to this thread when I hear back from them :smile:

@mathstutor24 - to clarify, the answers to the topic-by-topic questions (the main body of the workbook) are available at the back of the book, but for the two sample exam-style papers included at the end of the book, those answers are missing and are not available in the online edition, nor in the online 'extras', nor at the back of the book.
Reply 3
CGP have just emailed back and apparently if you press 'extras' when you go to the online edition, after scrolling down on the document that comes up, the answers are there. I'm not sure if it's because I'm using an ipad, but when I try this it doesn't work, so I'm attaching the files that they sent me which have the answers (hopefully this will work):

207AE763-C8C2-4B46-8CDC-66E3BEE07199.pngF45FB6D5-7316-4646-BBB8-BBDC3897D21F.pngB67D8ECE-D5D3-4387-8F87-0A0C4EC983E2.pngC82B7748-1508-4EA2-A56D-ED5D37912C8E.png36DA95E5-9EE7-4663-B880-E76967E1DB23.png

Not sure why they didn't just put them at the end of the book but at least we've got them now :smile:

Tags for google search - 2018 edition CGP AQA Level 2 certificate further maths for the grade 9-4 course exam practice workbook practice papers 1 & 2 answers at end of book
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest