Rhys_M
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
I have redeemed the online version, like it says to to get the answers for the practice papers for the cgp workbook for level 2 further maths, but they aren't anywhere to be found.
Does anyone know where i can get them?
Thanks
mathstutor24
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Do you mean this book - https://www.cgpbooks.co.uk/secondary...certificate-fu

It says the physical book includes step-by-step answers, and it also says that the online version of the book is the "whole book".

You have to have the physical book to have the code, so I'm a bit confused what you're asking as you can use the book for the answers, surely?

Maybe contact CGP with screenshots of what is missing and the code you are using to access the online version.
LB20
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi Rhys_M,
I have been having the same problem; I have just emailed CGP so I'll reply to this thread when I hear back from them

mathstutor24 - to clarify, the answers to the topic-by-topic questions (the main body of the workbook) are available at the back of the book, but for the two sample exam-style papers included at the end of the book, those answers are missing and are not available in the online edition, nor in the online 'extras', nor at the back of the book.
LB20
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
CGP have just emailed back and apparently if you press 'extras' when you go to the online edition, after scrolling down on the document that comes up, the answers are there. I'm not sure if it's because I'm using an ipad, but when I try this it doesn't work, so I'm attaching the files that they sent me which have the answers (hopefully this will work):

Name:  207AE763-C8C2-4B46-8CDC-66E3BEE07199.png
Views: 11
Size:  209.7 KBName:  F45FB6D5-7316-4646-BBB8-BBDC3897D21F.png
Size:  425.2 KBName:  B67D8ECE-D5D3-4387-8F87-0A0C4EC983E2.png
Size:  381.9 KBName:  C82B7748-1508-4EA2-A56D-ED5D37912C8E.png
Size:  336.6 KBName:  36DA95E5-9EE7-4663-B880-E76967E1DB23.png
Views: 10
Size:  142.0 KB

Not sure why they didn't just put them at the end of the book but at least we've got them now

Tags for google search - 2018 edition CGP AQA Level 2 certificate further maths for the grade 9-4 course exam practice workbook practice papers 1 & 2 answers at end of book
Last edited by LB20; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (20)
40%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (4)
8%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (2)
4%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (13)
26%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (6)
12%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (5)
10%

Watched Threads