The Student Room Group

sfgz

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Wow a real samurai sword? Damn is that cool!
Original post by StriderHort
Different time IMO,

I grew up in a farming town and used to think nothing of wandering about with my rifle bag, even going into the pub and asking for it to be placed behind the bar while I got drunk and played pinball didn't raise an eyebrow.

I just wouldn't consider doing something like that now, there doesn't seem any 'right' way to do it if you get me. In much the same way as knife rules, it seems to entirely depend if and who makes a complaint.

You would have been right at home on my university campus, shotguns slung over shoulders were commonplace.
Original post by DiddyDec
You would have been right at home on my university campus, shotguns slung over shoulders were commonplace.

Ah, I think that kind of is my old Uni/Poly :tongue: They have a dozen or so farms up in north Scotland for agri & countryside management students and they seem the ones for that sort of thing.
Original post by StriderHort
Ah, I think that kind of is my old Uni/Poly :tongue: They have a dozen or so farms up in north Scotland for agri & countryside management students and they seem the ones for that sort of thing.

Not that one, Harper Adams in Shropshire.
Reply 24
Surprise surprise :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending