The Student Room Group

is it possible

Do u no if it is possible for me to study the A-level course for media? It would be in my own time and I would be un-supervised but I really want to get this qualification. I am studying A-levels at the moment and this course is unavailable. I don't want to have to change school. So can anyone help?
Reply 1
anyaka
Do u no if it is possible for me to study the A-level course for media? It would be in my own time and I would be un-supervised but I really want to get this qualification. I am studying A-levels at the moment and this course is unavailable. I don't want to have to change school. So can anyone help?

Yes probably, you should speak to the exam officer at your school who will tell you the procedure and should be able to enter you for the exam, though you may have to pay the fees. If they say no, you could contact the exam board you want to do it with and see if they can find a centre for you to do it at or do it as en evening class or a home learning course or somthing.
anyaka

couldnt you do a night class in a college. thats how i did my psychology a-level when my school didnt offer it.

love Katy ***

Latest

Trending

Trending