The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Official Edge Hill University 2021 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Hi!
I’m applying to do Primary Education and I currently study Psychology, English Language and Drama!
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
I'm applying for the integrated masters degree for mental health nursing and social work - dual registration. Currently studying psychology, sociology and criminology in A levels (applying to Edge Hill as my firm choice)
(edited 3 years ago)
hi
Course : Im applying for BSc Professional Policing

Current subjects : Im doing my second year of A level History, BTEC Applied Law & my first year of Criminology, with a previous year of A level Maths.

It’d be nice to meet others applying for this course or university!!
Original post by laurakate94
Good Luck to you too! I have fingers and toes crossed haha!

My ucas track has been updated an hr ago with an offer 😁
Original post by Cat83erine
My ucas track has been updated an hr ago with an offer 😁

Mine too! Congratulations! Xx
Original post by laurakate94
Mine too! Congratulations! Xx

🎉🎉 Congratulations to you too!
I sent my application off two weeks ago and haven’t heard anything :frown:(
Hi, I have applied for Edge hill, keele, Uni of Nottingham, uni of Brighton and LJMU to study midwifery 2021!! I sent my application off two weeks ago but had 0 responses yet☹️ some of my friends have had all of theirs back already!!
Hey! I'm applying to Edge Hill to study Midwifery! I'm currently on a gap year but did Health Science at college ☺️
Hiya! I’m applying to study Child Nursing at edge hill for 2021 :smile: im currently on a gap year😌
(edited 3 years ago)
Hi!
I've applied to do the new nurse paramedic Msci course at edge hill, i have an interview next week . i currently do Biology, Chemistry and Psychology
I have accepted an interview for child nursing in a weeks time☺️ I’m so happy!!
Hi

It looks like i'll be joining Edge Hill ton the PGCE route.

I just wondered - is there a list of potential placements available anywhere for me to view in advance?

Many thanks
I'm applying for Secondary maths teaching
Original post by NataliaHutching

Hey I'm applying for that course too:smile: Hoping to send my ucas off soon, have you sent yours off yet
Reply 56
Original post by Anonymous
Hey I'm applying for that course too:smile: Hoping to send my ucas off soon, have you sent yours off yet

Original post by NataliaHutching

What other unis have you applied for:smile:)
Original post by Anonymous

I just sent my ucas off this morning! :smile:
Original post by evag1
What other unis have you applied for:smile:)

I've applied at Sunderland, Bolton, Wolverhampton, and uni of West England (Bristol) and Edge Hill. All for Secondary maths teaching
Hi
I’m applying to do health and social well-being. Does anyone know how long they typically take to reply. Thanks 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending