The Student Room Group

social work 2024

Is anyone applying for social work courses for 2024 entry (undergraduate) would be nice to hear from others doing the same :smile:

Scroll to see replies

yeah I am

which unis are you applying to ?
Reply 2
Edge Hill, Portsmouth, Sheffield Hallam and Suffolk, you?
York, Lancaster, Birmingham, Bath and Swansea
Original post by WillowGW
Is anyone applying for social work courses for 2024 entry (undergraduate) would be nice to hear from others doing the same :smile:

Here's the official thread :smile:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7394136
Reply 5

Omg thank you!!
Reply 6

Sheffield Hallam 🙂 hopefully!
Reply 7

Hi there, I myself am hoping to do the learning disability nursing and social work (integrated practice) next year 2024 Is there any jobs out there where you can practice both professions at once?
Reply 8
Edge Hill, Portsmouth, Sheffield Hallam and Suffolk, you?

I've also applied to Suffolk!
i applied to bath, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Leeds !!
Reply 10
Original post by Elxiabdisbsf
York, Lancaster, Birmingham, Bath and Swansea

Have you heard anything from Swansea yet?
Reply 11
Hi WillowGW, I’m starting 2024
Reply 12
Hi yes I am indeed. I applied for queens
Xx
Reply 13
I have interviews next month to do learning disability nursing and social work (integrated practice) at Salford and Sheffield Hallam and Edge Hill to do the combined Masters MNSW, learning disability nursing and social work. I'm really hoping to be offered a place at either university and excited about the prospect of going back to university, I love learning new things and really absorb the information.

Yes I am - Staffordshire University
Original post by 18alexandra
i applied to bath, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Leeds !!

I also applied to Leeds!!
Reply 16
Hi,
I will be starting in September
Original post by nwronska14
I also applied to Leeds!!
have u recieved an offer yet? x
Original post by 18alexandra
have u recieved an offer yet? x

Yes have you?
Original post by nwronska14
Yes have you?
yes!!

Quick Reply