The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Education degree

I firmed a place for Religion at Edge Hill uni however the course got cancelled because there wasn't enough people, so it got substituted for Religion and Education.

What is the education part? I've researched it but I'm still confused as to what it is.

Also, can i switch courses back to religion if the course is running the second year? Thank you :>
Original post by Robyn_13
I firmed a place for Religion at Edge Hill uni however the course got cancelled because there wasn't enough people, so it got substituted for Religion and Education.
What is the education part? I've researched it but I'm still confused as to what it is.
Also, can i switch courses back to religion if the course is running the second year? Thank you :>

Hi @Robyn_13

How are you? I have had a look into the course and the course has a mix of Education and Religion modules, with the First year Education modules including Conceptions of Education and Introduction to Education studies, you then have 3 religion modules can then chose one module yourself : ) You can see more details about the modules on the course website but if you have any questions about the course or the modules you can chat the current students on our Ambassador Platform and they will do their best to help, I am also on there and would be happy to help if you want to message me on there : )

If you are not interested in education at all it may be that the Religion and Philosophy course is more up your street? Have a little look at the course and if you think you would prefer to take that course you can chat to the Course Enquiries team directly on 441695657000 about the possibility of switching as well as enquiring about whether you'd be able to change courses in second year if it is running.

I hope this helps,
Katie - Third year psych student
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Original post by Robyn_13

Hi @Robyn_13,

I am sorry you have been affected by the recent closure of the Religion course.

Thanks for getting in touch with Course Enquiries, I hope you found the information we provided useful. Please do let us know if you have any questions about the course. We would be happy to send across further information.

Pippa
Course Enquiries Team

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending