The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Edge hill university. Transferring courses help!!

Hello. I’m in abit of a predicament! I’m wanting to transfer my course from one health course to another. I’ve contacted the university and they’ve sent me the transfer request form. However there are two statements on this form and o have to choose a or b. Has anybody ever done this? The first statement is to say that I intend to carry on engaging with my current course. The second statement is that I am ceasing engagement. I do intend to carry on with my current course just for the experience really. But my question is what if I choose to intend to engage but I deceive to change my mind before the end of the course timetable? Will there be any implications? Has anybody been through this? Thanks in advance!
#edgehill
Just fill in the form with the truth at this point in time. There’s only a couple of months left before the end of the year. If you do change your mind later on then you can talk to someone about that then (but if you leave before the end of the year then student finance will expect you to repay a portion of your final instalment to them immediately so it’s usually better to just complete the year)
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Original post by jenni2010
Hello. I’m in abit of a predicament! I’m wanting to transfer my course from one health course to another. I’ve contacted the university and they’ve sent me the transfer request form. However there are two statements on this form and o have to choose a or b. Has anybody ever done this? The first statement is to say that I intend to carry on engaging with my current course. The second statement is that I am ceasing engagement. I do intend to carry on with my current course just for the experience really. But my question is what if I choose to intend to engage but I deceive to change my mind before the end of the course timetable? Will there be any implications? Has anybody been through this? Thanks in advance!
#edgehill

Hi lovely @jenni2010

I swapped courses in my Third year to a slightly different course (from Ed Psych to Psychology) and I found the process super easy and was guided by my personal tutor. Unfortunately, I cant actually remember completing that specific question, but my advice would be to speak to your personal tutor about it and ask them to guide you through it as they will be able to advise you on my implications of the questions : )

I hope this helps and you manage to get it sorted!

Katie - Third year Psych student

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending