The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Official Edge Hill University Postgraduate Thread for 2024 entry

Hello Everyone :hello:

Welcome to the official Edge Hill University Postgraduate Thread for 2024 entry!

Here you can connect with other people looking to join a postgraduate course in 2024. We are also available to assist with any questions about our courses and our campus.

Further information about our postgraduate courses and events can be found here.

You can chat to some of our current postgraduate students via our website here and to some of our current postgraduate Teacher Training students via our website here.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

Have you attended any postgraduate events?
What course are you looking to apply for?

Pippa

Course Enquiries Team
Hi, does anybody have information about fast track. If you apply for fast-track entry, do you need to have already passed maths and English prior to applying. I'm hoping to apply on 1st Dec, but I've not got an exam date for my maths and English functional skills level 2. I'm currently studying maths and English, plus an advanced apprenticeship level 3 in adult care. I'm hoping to study adult nursing next September. Thank you
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi, does anybody have information about fast track. If you apply for fast-track entry, do you need to have already passed maths and English prior to applying. I'm hoping to apply on 1st Dec, but I've not got an exam date for my maths and English functional skills level 2. I'm currently studying maths and English, plus an advanced apprenticeship level 3 in adult care. I'm hoping to study adult nursing next September. Thank you

Hi there, you can apply for our Fastrack program prior to having passed your Mathematics and/or English GCSE’s or equivalents, however you would need to have achieved them prior to starting the Fastrack course.

You may also consider completing an equivalency test with Edge Hill to meet the criteria of the Nursing course. We offer GCSE Equivalency: 12 Week Revision*Courses, GCSE Equivalency: 4 Week Intensive Revision*Courses and GCSE Equivalency: Standalone Tests.You can find out more here. Please note that we cannot confirm that these courses will be considered at other Universities, as they are internally run programmes.

I hope this helps, however don’t hesitate to get back in touch if you have any further questions. Liam Couse Enquiries Assistant
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1

You can sit their equivalency maths and English tests. You get 3 attempts and I would highly recommend it. Go on their website and have a look.
Have just sat my maths and English and will be on the January 24 intake.
Good luck 🫶
(edited 4 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending