The Student Room Group

Crunchy nut bitess

What happens to this cereal?? I haven't seen it in years
53F81D4D-FB25-4C5E-AC06-59857BD4B621.jpg.jpeg
I think they sell that in the Asda near me
That looks amazing. They don't even sell regular Crunchy Nut where I live. :frown:
Original post by ItsStarLordMan
I think they sell that in the Asda near me

omg, you're so lucky!!! I can't find it absolutely anywhere

Original post by Sabertooth
That looks amazing. They don't even sell regular Crunchy Nut where I live. :frown:

You live in America, right? That's the land of sugar in sure they have something similar. But the UK, they're making everything sugar free now so they removing the really sugary stuff but yes it is soooooooooooooooooooooo freaking good.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 4
They don't sell these anymore :frown: They were my favourite and in the shops I go to, they don't have it anymore.
Isn't that the same as crunchy nut clusters??????? or am i tripping:colondollar:

Original post by Moonlight rain
What happens to this cereal?? I haven't seen it in years
53F81D4D-FB25-4C5E-AC06-59857BD4B621.jpg.jpeg
Original post by safaahmed33
They don't sell these anymore :frown: They were my favourite and in the shops I go to, they don't have it anymore.

literally same:frown: they have crunchy nut clusters which is also juicy but nothing compared to crunchy nut bites :frown:
Reply 7
No it's caramel bites

Original post by Euphoria101
Isn't that the same as crunchy nut clusters??????? or am i tripping:colondollar:No
Isn't that the same as crunchy nut clusters??????? or am i tripping:colondollar:

You're tripping tripping cause this is juicer than clusters
You're tripping tripping cause this is juicer than clusters

Omg I've never tried those ones! I don't really like caramel though dont judge me:colondollar:
Omg I've never tried those ones! I don't really like caramel though dont judge me:colondollar:

They were literally heaven, trust me. Sometimes I just ate it without milk like it made me melt with every bite. Sis what???? You don't like twix? Caramel shortbread??
They were literally heaven, trust me. Sometimes I just ate it without milk like it made me melt with every bite. Sis what???? You don't like twix? Caramel shortbread??

SIS everyone judges me but noo i don't like caramel shortbread. I like twix kind of, I would eat it but I wouldn't choose it if you know what I mean. If my brother gave one to me I'd eat it, but it isn't my first choice:colondollar:

I'm actually so picky with sweet stuff, everything makes me feel sick
SIS everyone judges me but noo i don't like caramel shortbread. I like twix kind of, I would eat it but I wouldn't choose it if you know what I mean. If my brother gave one to me I'd eat it, but it isn't my first choice:colondollar:

I'm actually so picky with sweet stuff, everything makes me feel sick

Ah that's chill then, it doesn't have to b first choice. Just like how bounty isn't my first choice or 7th choice but Id gobble it up in one bite if I was given It.
Flap jack has caramel in it I think and that's amazing.

Sis you haven't even tried m&m waffle and you didn't even know it existed. You have Lots of food to explore
Ah that's chill then, it doesn't have to b first choice. Just like how bounty isn't my first choice or 7th choice but Id gobble it up in one bite if I was given It.
Flap jack has caramel in it I think and that's amazing.

Sis you haven't even tried m&m waffle and you didn't even know it existed. You have Lots of food to explore

I've tried like every other waffle but not m&ms!! I'm gonna go try one soon I swear! I dont really go to dessert places cause it's not my thing but I'll explore more:biggrin:
Moonlight rain

You live in America, right? That's the land of sugar in sure they have something similar. But the UK, they're making everything sugar free now so they removing the really sugary stuff but yes it is soooooooooooooooooooooo freaking good.

Yes. The closest thing I've found is honey nut frosted flakes. And they suck in comparison to crunchy nut.
(edited 3 years ago)
I've tried like every other waffle but not m&ms!! I'm gonna go try one soon I swear! I dont really go to dessert places cause it's not my thing but I'll explore more:biggrin:

Do you like fast food places more then? A perfect day would just to have a phat juicy cheeseburger with chicken nuggets and chips then end It at a waffle place
[QUOTE=Sabertoo.

Yes. The closest thing I've found is honey nut frosted flakes. And they suck in comparison to crunchy nut.

Ah, unlucky.
(edited 3 years ago)
Do you like fast food places more then? A perfect day would just to have a phat juicy cheeseburger with chicken nuggets and chips then end It at a waffle place

catch me at wingstop, i keep it simple:colone: YES BURGERS

Quick Reply

Latest