The Student Room Group

Nutella OR Lotus Biscoff?

Two nut butters but which is better? Very hard to choose as both of them are irresistible, but I think I'll tilt towards Nutella because of its hazelnut chocolatey goodness.
nutella
Nutella definitely :yum:
Isn't biscoff really more of a cookie butter than a nut butter?
Biscoff, always biscoff.
Nutella has some textural benefits where served cold, but flavour-wise, nothing can compare to the one spread to rule them all.
Source: biscoff melted into a toasted crumpet is quite possibly the most spiritual experience I've ever had.

(I'd second artful lounger on biscoff not being nut-based).
Reply 5
Ive tried both and its nutella for me. Biscoff is too sickly when you have more than a spoonfull
Original post by artful_lounger
Isn't biscoff really more of a cookie butter than a nut butter?

I think it derives from peanut butter but I think it could be bother a nut butter and a cookie butter.
Nutella all the way
Actually I tend to Nutella, but if Lotus Biscshoff is a spread with biscuits flavour - I have never tasted it - I change my mind.
Original post by JDINCINERATOR
Two nut butters but which is better? Very hard to choose as both of them are irresistible, but I think I'll tilt towards Nutella because of its hazelnut chocolatey goodness.

Nutella
Lotus biscoff every day of the week
Nutella all the way!
It depends with what - alone with a spoon out the jar, definitely biscoff. On stuff as a spread like toast or pancakes etc I go with Nutella. I think overall what is prefer is biscoff.
Nutella!
Nutella is probably more versatile but it's taken me years to get back to completely enjoying the flavour after over-indulging as a small child.

Biscoff is what I use as a substitute for a personality though, so that probably wins out :tongue:
(edited 9 months ago)
Biscoff for me please

Quick Reply

Latest