The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
It's A Well Known Fact...
You are very very strange. But in a good way. I would be frankly disturbed. Plus it wouldn't give a very good impression of the Catholic church. Not that we have a good reputation as it is.

We hijacked the thread again after we both apologised for doing so

Yeah I know I got neg rep for it :') I lost a gem!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek2:
kimoso
Yeah I know I got neg rep for it :') I lost a gem!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek2:

:eek: by who?
Reply 102
It's A Well Known Fact...
:eek: by who?

As IF they left their name :cry:
kimoso
As IF they left their name :cry:

OK we must stop. I haven't got enough rep as it is. Its ok :console:
If someone randomly pmed me with a chatty pm I would be pleased and would reply.
Reply 105
PinkMobilePhone
If someone randomly pmed me with a chatty pm I would be pleased and would reply.

Your kids are so cute and adorable! :smile:
Malinski
Your kids are so cute and adorable! :smile:

thank you :smile:
Erm, I don't really feel uncomfortable no :s-smilie: but if they asked me about my interests I'd think it was a bit random but I'd be flattered.
If someone PMs me i'll reply.

I'm not interested in making friends on a forum though, so I would be a bit like o_o if someone started trying to befriend me.
Reply 109
I'm happy to make friends on the forum, obviously nothing major unless we were at the same university or something like that.
Reply 110
I don't really get many if any PMs so I'm always surprised when I do and I don't think I haven't replied to any if they have needed a reply. So sure why not.

I guess it's one of the things forums are about meeting new people, discussing/debating, learning new things etc. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending