The Student Room Group

URGENT Accommodation up for offer

Hi, I have a brilliant room for you. The price is £189 per week which is an absolute bargain. The room condition is brilliant and it is fully ensuite with a small double bed, plenty of drawers and cupboards and everything you need (and everything works 100% of the time). It is in a place called North Lodge by Unite Students. The area is very good as there are lots of students nearby so plenty of chance to meet new people and there is a common room in the accommodation as well. There is a Tesco express about 2 minutes away for some quick shopping. The tube is just 2 minute walk away to Tottenham Hale station. The room is North of the river and a bit of a commute away from central London (15minute commute) however it is so much cheaper to get a room like this and pay for the tube instead of trying to find a fully ensuite room in Central London. I myself would keep the room but I have to go closer to my family due to health reasons. On top of that, I have already payed around £750 off the total rent which you will not have to pay me back. This is definitely a bargain. Please please message me about this. My number is 07793 073392.
Hi, I have a brilliant room that I need to get rid of quickly as I want to study at home due to personal reasons. The room is for students only. The price is £189 per week which is an absolute bargain. The room condition is brilliant and it is fully ensuite with a small double bed, plenty of drawers and cupboards and everything you need (and everything works 100% of the time). It is in a place called North Lodge by Unite Students. The area is very good as there are lots of students nearby so plenty of chance to meet new people and there is a common room in the accommodation as well. There is a Tesco express about 2 minutes away for some quick shopping. The tube is just 2 minute walk away to Tottenham Hale station. The room is North of the river and a bit of a commute away from central London (15minute commute) however it is so much cheaper to get a room like this and pay for the tube instead of trying to find a fully ensuite room in Central London. I myself would keep the room but I have to go closer to my family due to health reasons. On top of that, I have already payed a bit off the total rent which you will not have to pay me back. This is definitely a bargain. Please please message me about this. My number is 07793 073392.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending