The Student Room Group

Does anyone have the AQA chem higher triple 2019 paper 1 exam?

I need it to go through with my parents to make sure I didn't screw up
Will send it if you have physics need it baldly
Original post by Benhxdfield

Badly*
Reply 3

I dont have physics rn but my friends from another school are receiving it day after tmrw so I can give it to you then?
Original post by KaguKami
I dont have physics rn but my friends from another school are receiving it day after tmrw so I can give it to you then?

Yh ok send it first tho then will send it straight after, assuming you don’t need it tomorrow
Reply 5
Why do you think I started this thread, I LEGIT NEED IT TMRW OR IMA DIE LMAO
I need physics too can someone post a link my exam is literally tomorrow i will cry
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 7
Yh ok send it first tho then will send it straight after, assuming you don’t need it tomorrow

Lad I need it tomorrow But you have my damn word Ill get you the Physics on friday, trust me when I say I will, I need this chem paper or I'll die
Reply 8

Do you have any of the physics 2019 papers because I'm doing my physics resit in november (as I wasn't happy with the grade I got) and I've done all the papers but they're all the same tbf. If you could it'd be extremely appreciated thank you sm <3
Original post by lmaowhytho
i dont have a link but i did it today. learn ur equations and there's no nuclear fission/fusion. its not that bad mainly calculations and the layers of newspaper practical. dont really remember anything else sorry

ahh okay thank you so much eek i was just about to go through fusion and fission for like an hour thankyou. Do you remember any calculations that came up or do you require a lot of rearranging? Im actually so ****ed for this test it would be rlly helpful if someone sent a link on here
Reply 10
Original post by lmaowhytho
i dont have a link but i did it today. learn ur equations and there's no nuclear fission/fusion. its not that bad mainly calculations and the layers of newspaper practical. dont really remember anything else sorry

Do you have any of the physics 2019 papers because I'm doing my physics resit in november (as I wasn't happy with the grade I got) and I've done all the papers but they're all the same tbf. If you could it'd be extremely appreciated thank you sm <3
Original post by se3411k

No was looking for physics
Reply 12
someone please please say the main things that come up on chemistry and physics paper if you are nit going to send a link
Original post by bianca4
someone please please say the main things that come up on chemistry and physics paper if you are nit going to send a link

yes someone pls say the main stuff that came up because theres only 4 hours left :frown:
Reply 14
someone please replyyyy
Original post by KaguKami

this would be so helpful bro
Can u please send it on here as well

Quick Reply

Latest