The Student Room Group

chemistry gcse triple higher aqa paper 1

does anyone have the 2023 chemistry gcse paper 1 for aqa higher triple as it hasn’t being released yet but i want to use it for revision and my school doesn’t use them for mocks if not can anyone remember any questions or topics? thank you!!
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by annabel whittle
does anyone have the 2023 chemistry gcse paper 1 for aqa higher triple as it hasn’t being released yet but i want to use it for revision and my school doesn’t use them for mocks if not can anyone remember any questions or topics? thank you!!

I’d personally ask your teachers just in case they are used for mocks
Reply 2
Its hard to find them, but usually they have price tags on them on rando dodgey websites :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by Dazza07h
Its hard to find them, but usually they have price tags on them on rando dodgey websites :frown:

Doubt they’re the real thing half the time, wouldn’t even buy them
Reply 4
Original post by Maths_Duck
Doubt they’re the real thing half the time, wouldn’t even buy them

yep 100% not worth it, adds nothing. Might have a nice mocks score but doesn't practice the actual exam technique does it.
Reply 5
Original post by Dazza07h
yep 100% not worth it, adds nothing. Might have a nice mocks score but doesn't practice the actual exam technique does it.

Nope, you’re better off getting the one bad grade if you for them for that reason or just asking someone like a teacher who has access to them before exams (after they’ve been used for a mock if they were one) as I’m sure they’ll happily give you them

Quick Reply

Latest