The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Student life and University course

Hello I am Preet Madhlani . I am planning to join Coventry University in January. I want to pursue BSc Hons in psychology. I am taking the full time course. I would like to know about how many hours(weekly) I'll have my lectures . Also as I am taking a full time course instead of sandwich course will it be considered the same ?Like my course is only for a time period of 2 years and 4 months where as other students with sandwic course study for 4 years . So is the module same ?
Original post by preetmadhlanii
Hello I am Preet Madhlani . I am planning to join Coventry University in January. I want to pursue BSc Hons in psychology. I am taking the full time course. I would like to know about how many hours(weekly) I'll have my lectures . Also as I am taking a full time course instead of sandwich course will it be considered the same ?Like my course is only for a time period of 2 years and 4 months where as other students with sandwic course study for 4 years . So is the module same ?

Hey!

Thank you for your query. I hope you're looking forward to joining Coventry University this coming January!

Regarding your message, there is a thread discussing Psychology BSc, which I think you may be interested in taking a read. There are perspectives from current students on the course - Thread link

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

Veronica
BSc Dietetics Student
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest