17chloe
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hi guys!!! interviews start next week (omg wait thats tomorrow lol) and idk i felt like making this thread bc other colleges were doing it and i didn't see one for my college. or maybe there is one and i just can't find it :// anyways, hi! i applied for chemistry at magdalen and my interviews are... very soon. good luck to everyone, and well done for getting this far <333
Manclass98
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 17chloe)
hi guys!!! interviews start next week (omg wait thats tomorrow lol) and idk i felt like making this thread bc other colleges were doing it and i didn't see one for my college. or maybe there is one and i just can't find it :// anyways, hi! i applied for chemistry at magdalen and my interviews are... very soon. good luck to everyone, and well done for getting this far <333
Hi there! Congrats on the interview!

I’m a current undergrad applying for my masters at Oxford. I thought I’d jump in as Magdalen is my top choice college (should I be so lucky as to get a place, of course). I’ve applied for the MSt Musicology course 😊.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (433)
56.45%
I don't have everything I need (334)
43.55%

Watched Threads