The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE offer

Hi guys have any of you got offers from LSE 2021 yet? I applied to study economics and maths but didn’t get a response back yet. Please reply I am stressing.
Reply 1
Probably better to ask in the LSE subforum (theres probably an applicants thread as well). This forum is for general educational debate/news.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
The bulk of LSE offers come out between January and March.

There’s no need to be stressed if you haven’t received one yet.
Reply 3
Original post by Ilsu
Hi guys have any of you got offers from LSE 2021 yet? I applied to study economics and maths but didn’t get a response back yet. Please reply I am stressing.

Dw im in the same situation for maths and economics.
Have been rejected on the 17th of March for postgraduate
Reply 5
Aw I’m sorry to hear that wish you the best Luck
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Ilsu

Got my offer for maths with economics about 10 days ago and from what I can find it was one of the first released. I know some really clever people who are basically guaranteed a place who haven’t got an offer back yet, think it just depends where you are in their database. So if you haven’t got it back yet don’t stress, you’ve still got to 16th April :smile:
Reply 7
HEYYYYYYY I have officially got my offer from LSE too !!!! For the course Economics and maths.
Original post by Ilsu
HEYYYYYYY I have officially got my offer from LSE too !!!! For the course Economics and maths.

omggg congratulations!! now you’re stress free from all the waiting :biggrin:
Reply 9
3 months late but I too have got my maths and econ offer, may I ask if you are international?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending