The Student Room Group

A quick question about msn

I logged into msn for the first time in quite a while recently, and found that lots of girls have added me who I don't know at all. (I am female, just so you know). I don't recognise their names, email addresses, or anything. I am always careful to never give out my msn address online, and I'm pretty sure no-one on my friends list would have given it out to randomers. So, is it likely that it could be a virus or something like that? Shall I just delete their requests straight away?
Best to, may be viruses.
FormerlyFrisbeeFan
I logged into msn for the first time in quite a while recently, and found that lots of girls have added me who I don't know at all. (I am female, just so you know). I don't recognise their names, email addresses, or anything. I am always careful to never give out my msn address online, and I'm pretty sure no-one on my friends list would have given it out to randomers. So, is it likely that it could be a virus or something like that? Shall I just delete their requests straight away?

see who they are.:confused:
Reply 3
no it wont be viruses lol..just random people wanting to stalk you at first then rape you
Lol, I am tempted to just add them, but have heard stories of viruses being spread that way....
What are the email addresses like? Do they seem "human"?

If not then block them and don't accept, but if they are real names or something like, I dunno; "[email protected]" (FAKE address) then it could be someone you know, or knows YOU.

Goshh I ain't been on the messenger in timeeee :rolleyes:
Reply 6
add them, but if they send u any links then whatever you do don't click on them, its the links that are likely to be viruses.
Ok thanks for your replies. I'll add one of them just to test the waters, and if they send links then I'll delete them.

Latest

Trending

Trending