The Student Room Group

***Official Investment Banking 2022 Summer Internship Thread***

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ishaangupta
Hey anyone heard anything after JP Morgan originating and structuring off cycle AC?

how long did it take u to hear back after ur hirevue for ur AC
Original post by Lil.leoo
how long did it take u to hear back after ur hirevue for ur AC

Almost 2 months. I was never asked to do a hirevue probably because I had done that earlier in the cycle. so from the date of my application 2 months when they contacted me again.
(edited 1 year ago)
Does JPM have off cycle internships for IBD?
Anyone applied to Goldman IBD 2022 Analyst that opened yesterday?

Confused as to why it's open, did a place open up or something?
I wonder which banks/AM firms proved to accept final years for their internships this year? (Without plans for master). And which banks gave auto rejects for final years?
(edited 1 year ago)
Almost 2 months. I was never asked to do a hirevue probably because I had done that earlier in the cycle. so from the date of my application 2 months when they contacted me again.

What date did u hear back from them pls??
What date did u hear back from them pls??

31st May
31st May

how many days do they give you to prepare for it???
how many days do they give you to prepare for it???

about a week
anyone hear back from Credit Agricole assessment centre or Wells Fargo Assessment Day for Analyst full time?
Original post by 16zone
Anyone who has done HSBC micro exercises before please PM me

can u please PM me if u still have them.

much appreciated
Hi all,

I'm starting a Risk grad scheme next month at a BB (UBS/DB), London office.

However, I would very much like to lateral to GS/MS/JPM within Risk or even WM (as I have a previous WM internship). Or even lateral to Tier 2 consulting firms: Strategy&/EY-P,Accenture etc.

Would it be frowned on to apply for these grad schemes in the upcoming cycle when I am just starting a new grad scheme. I'm really not sure what's the process to lateral to these divisions in other banks, is it better to work 1 year and apply when openings are posted on Linkedin?

Any advice would be appreciated thanks!
Can I PM you?
Does anyone know the difference between Strategy and Management consulting at Accenture?

Would it be better an intern in Strategy or MC at Accenture for a future career in IB/PE/corporate banking?
I am starting a back office grad scheme in September with a base salary of 39,000. I received this offer back in November 2021 and presume new graduate offers will be on a higher salary due to massive inflation recently. Does anyone think I am in a position to mention this or just get on with it as it might look petty?
Anyone who applied to Morgan Stanley Sales & Trading Summer Internship what tests did you have to do? Thanks
My application went from application submitted to application review to business review for citi, but still no hear back. What do you think they are doing with my application and should I reach out to hr?
(edited 1 year ago)
Is it wise to accept an intern at deloitte as capital market and m&a analyst under audit and assurance division (disruptive events advisory) if I would like to work in IB?

Obviously I was not able to find a IB intern and I am looking for an alternative and apply again after some months, but I need a good intern to improve my cv.

Thanks for your support
de
Original post by Gas-55
Is it wise to accept an intern at deloitte as capital market and m&a analyst under audit and assurance division (disruptive events advisory) if I would like to work in IB?

Obviously I was not able to find a IB intern and I am looking for an alternative and apply again after some months, but I need a good intern to improve my cv.

Thanks for your support

depends what product group of investment banking u want to do
Original post by dvwefweddasf
Looking at my notes RBC was for Investor and Treasury Services. Applied on Dec 17th and did OA same day, did Inductive Reasoning Test next day, heard next day that we'd set up phone interview for Jan. It ended up being in Feb (early). Heard on March 10th that was invited for AC on March 19th.

For Citi I applied around the same time and AC was Jan 24th. Both in Dublin.

Hi May i ask if you still remember any questions during your RBC ac? Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending