The Student Room Group

***Official Investment Banking 2022 Summer Internship Thread***

Scroll to see replies

Original post by conradliebers
how long after applying did you receive the test invite? FYI, I haven't received the test invite hence me asking

oh right, I received it last week but I applied the day applications opened so I think about between 2-3 weeks?
Does anyone know what levels are there for Cut-e assessment? How good do you have to be to get invited for IV?

For example, it is "easier", "as easy as" and etc
Are macquarie tests automatic?
Original post by econhelp525
Are HSBC job sims instant rejection or not?

I'm not sure, i did mine couple days back not heard since.
Any tips for UBS video interview?
Original post by calgary123
Any tips for UBS video interview?

When did you test?
Few weeks ago, i think 4th sept
Original post by calgary123
Few weeks ago, i think 4th sept

Wow so it took weeks for them to get back? I just assumed id been chopped as i didn't hear back instantly
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Ak4753
Wow so it took weeks for them to get back? I just assumed id been chopped as i didn't hear back instantly

Same. Its been a while and I havent got the video interview yet even though I did well in the tests. I thought it came next day but still havent got it.
Anyone heard back from BNP Paribas after online application? This is for the grad scheme, but let me know if you've heard back from the summer as well.
Anyone done the JPM HireVue? How are they?
Anyone done the JPM HireVue? How are they?

They are okay, just be ready to not hear back for some time
Anyone done the blackrock virtual cover letter? Can you pm
Original post by yadunnooooo
They are okay, just be ready to not hear back for some time

Are the questions specific?

I applied to a few JPM positions, just got one HireVue for transactional banking though
Are the questions specific?

I applied to a few JPM positions, just got one HireVue for transactional banking though

why JP, a time you did [insert competency related activity] and a recent news story are a must to prep for.
Original post by Ak4753
why JP, a time you did [insert competency related activity] and a recent news story are a must to prep for.

Great, thank you!
Is there an IBD/Advisory 2022 FT Thread on SR? anyone on this thread applying to FT roles?
Original post by Hussey97
Is there an IBD/Advisory 2022 FT Thread on SR? anyone on this thread applying to FT roles?

Not much point, so few spots. Most people are better off applying to summers or OCs.
Original post by anonuser99
Not much point, so few spots. Most people are better off applying to summers or OCs.

True FT is more competitive than applying to summers but I've already graduated so dont have much of an option I guess.
Hi everyone, have the majority of IB roles closed already? JP, Morgan stanley and Bank of america dont have any London roles? When did they open?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending