The Student Room Group

Struggling with Coursework

Im struggling with my A-Level History Coursework, its Edexcel and I've got my interpretations and quotes but I'm just really unsure on how to actually write it.
tell me more
Reply 2
Original post by tinygirl96
tell me more

My question is "Why did the Soviet Union Collapse in the period 1989-91" and I've got my intro done, just I haven't been in school for a while as I had to isolate in the last two weeks before Christmas where we were working on our coursework and I'm past the draft deadline by a couple days. I understand you have to outline the main thrust of the argument of the interpretation but I feel it will just be narrative
Original post by chibutty
My question is "Why did the Soviet Union Collapse in the period 1989-91" and I've got my intro done, just I haven't been in school for a while as I had to isolate in the last two weeks before Christmas where we were working on our coursework and I'm past the draft deadline by a couple days. I understand you have to outline the main thrust of the argument of the interpretation but I feel it will just be narrative

See if you can find some good reasons. Email your subject teacher and also look online for more relevant details etc. Use your class notes and whatever facts and information you can find online as a source of fodder for your history essay in order to lend weight and substance to your essay. To bulk up your essay I would recommend putting everything into your own words as far as possible. At least four paragraphs is advised. Make sure to write it up in black only and then check over your entire coursework essay for any correctable spelling mistakes etc afterwards. Tell me more about your coursework essay, including how many words and marks. Good luck to you. Hopefully you can submit a decently worded historical essay in time. Never copy anything directly from the online source however always summarise whatever you read into your own words as far as possible here. Reference all your used sources at the bottom of your essay for your own ease of reference and peace of mind when being marked.
Reply 4
Original post by tinygirl96
See if you can find some good reasons. Email your subject teacher and also look online for more relevant details etc. Use your class notes and whatever facts and information you can find online as a source of fodder for your history essay in order to lend weight and substance to your essay. To bulk up your essay I would recommend putting everything into your own words as far as possible. At least four paragraphs is advised. Make sure to write it up in black only and then check over your entire coursework essay for any correctable spelling mistakes etc afterwards. Tell me more about your coursework essay, including how many words and marks. Good luck to you. Hopefully you can submit a decently worded historical essay in time. Never copy anything directly from the online source however always summarise whatever you read into your own words as far as possible here. Reference all your used sources at the bottom of your essay for your own ease of reference and peace of mind when being marked.

The word count is 4000 and I have to use 3 interpretations with 2 supporting works. It is also 40 marks overall.
Find some online

Quick Reply

Latest