Help (ALEVEL history NEA)

Watch this thread
sciencegcsesss
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi

I’m doing AQA A Level History and I have to submit an internal essay of 2000 words next Friday (given two weeks deadline). I’m doing research but it’s just so hard and so time consuming and I just don’t know enough to write 2000 words on it and definitely not 2000 good words. On top of that, I have to hand in my first draft for OCR Literature task 1 coursework by 2 July! I just feel so stressed and overwhelmed with this that I just feel like I can’t do it well but there are only limited chances to get feedback...

If you’ve done aqa history NEA, please can you give me some advice? I’ve been getting A*s all year/on exam questions btw so it’s not that I don’t know how to do a level history, I just don’t know how to do the coursework.

Also my topic is on the witch craze in Europe 1560-1660
Last edited by sciencegcsesss; 1 month ago
_scoobydoo_
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sciencegcsesss)
Hi

I’m doing AQA A Level History and I have to submit an internal essay of 2000 words next Friday (given two weeks deadline). I’m doing research but it’s just so hard and so time consuming and I just don’t know enough to write 2000 words on it and definitely not 2000 good words. On top of that, I have to hand in my first draft for OCR Literature task 1 coursework by 2 July! I just feel so stressed and overwhelmed with this that I just feel like I can’t do it well but there are only limited chances to get feedback...

If you’ve done aqa history NEA, please can you give me some advice? I’ve been getting A*s all year/on exam questions btw so it’s not that I don’t know how to do a level history, I just don’t know how to do the coursework.

Hi, I'm in y13 and I did AQA A level history, I ended up getting an A* (36/40) in my coursework. We did the Arab Israeli conflict but if you are struggling with structure I could send you mine. I also got the AQA coursework guide, it was like ten pounds and had some useful examples, I can send you pictures of the good bits if you'd like.
hamlethoratio
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sciencegcsesss)
Hi

PM me on 21st June - I finish my A-Levels then (I’m in Y13) and I got 37/40 (an A*) in my AQA history coursework (I was forced to do it on modern Russia but I love the 16th century so can defo help more with that area of history).

Also I got full marks on my OCR English literature coursework so can help with that too if you need it, but that’s only if your task 1 is a close analysis of a text and not the creative writing part.
Last edited by hamlethoratio; 1 month ago
sciencegcsesss
Rep:
(Original post by _scoobydoo_)
Hi, I'm in y13 and I did AQA A level history, I ended up getting an A* (36/40) in my coursework. We did the Arab Israeli conflict but if you are struggling with structure I could send you mine. I also got the AQA coursework guide, it was like ten pounds and had some useful examples, I can send you pictures of the good bits if you'd like.
Hi, firstly I hope your exams go/will go well! and congratulations on getting such a good score on your coursework.
Just regarding your coursework and AQA coursework guide, would you mind sending me your history coursework to understand the structure, as you have suggested? Also, where did you find/purchase the AQA coursework guide because it sounds extremely useful and my teacher hasn’t mentioned it in class!
thank you for replying
sciencegcsesss
Rep:
(Original post by hamlethoratio)
PM me on 21st June - I finish my A-Levels then (I’m in Y13) and I got 37/40 (an A*) in my AQA history coursework (I was forced to do it on modern Russia but I love the 16th century so can defo help more with that area of history).

Also I got full marks on my OCR English literature coursework so can help with that too if you need it, but that’s only if your task 1 is a close analysis of a text and not the creative writing part.
Thank you so much for this. I’ll just reply now so you know I’ve seen this but I’ll pm you when your exams end — good luck with all of them and I hope they go well!
Wow, congratulations on such excellent scores on your coursework. I’ll PM you on 21 June!
georgia2005
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
Hi I wondered if you could send me it too? I am struggling on structure big time and I think I need to see an example to help?
(Original post by _scoobydoo_)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (29)
19.73%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (35)
23.81%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (76)
51.7%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.76%

Watched Threads