The Student Room Group

Help (ALEVEL history NEA)

Hi

I’m doing AQA A Level History and I have to submit an internal essay of 2000 words next Friday (given two weeks deadline). I’m doing research but it’s just so hard and so time consuming and I just don’t know enough to write 2000 words on it and definitely not 2000 good words. On top of that, I have to hand in my first draft for OCR Literature task 1 coursework by 2 July! I just feel so stressed and overwhelmed with this that I just feel like I can’t do it well but there are only limited chances to get feedback...

If you’ve done aqa history NEA, please can you give me some advice? I’ve been getting A*s all year/on exam questions btw so it’s not that I don’t know how to do a level history, I just don’t know how to do the coursework.

Also my topic is on the witch craze in Europe 1560-1660
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by sciencegcsesss
Hi

I’m doing AQA A Level History and I have to submit an internal essay of 2000 words next Friday (given two weeks deadline). I’m doing research but it’s just so hard and so time consuming and I just don’t know enough to write 2000 words on it and definitely not 2000 good words. On top of that, I have to hand in my first draft for OCR Literature task 1 coursework by 2 July! I just feel so stressed and overwhelmed with this that I just feel like I can’t do it well but there are only limited chances to get feedback...

If you’ve done aqa history NEA, please can you give me some advice? I’ve been getting A*s all year/on exam questions btw so it’s not that I don’t know how to do a level history, I just don’t know how to do the coursework.

Hi, I'm in y13 and I did AQA A level history, I ended up getting an A* (36/40) in my coursework. We did the Arab Israeli conflict but if you are struggling with structure I could send you mine. I also got the AQA coursework guide, it was like ten pounds and had some useful examples, I can send you pictures of the good bits if you'd like.
Original post by sciencegcsesss
Hi

PM me on 21st June - I finish my A-Levels then (I’m in Y13) and I got 37/40 (an A*) in my AQA history coursework (I was forced to do it on modern Russia but I love the 16th century so can defo help more with that area of history).

Also I got full marks on my OCR English literature coursework so can help with that too if you need it, but that’s only if your task 1 is a close analysis of a text and not the creative writing part. :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by _scoobydoo_
Hi, I'm in y13 and I did AQA A level history, I ended up getting an A* (36/40) in my coursework. We did the Arab Israeli conflict but if you are struggling with structure I could send you mine. I also got the AQA coursework guide, it was like ten pounds and had some useful examples, I can send you pictures of the good bits if you'd like.

Hi, firstly I hope your exams go/will go well! :smile: and congratulations on getting such a good score on your coursework.
Just regarding your coursework and AQA coursework guide, would you mind sending me your history coursework to understand the structure, as you have suggested? Also, where did you find/purchase the AQA coursework guide because it sounds extremely useful and my teacher hasn’t mentioned it in class!
thank you for replying :smile:
Original post by hamlethoratio
PM me on 21st June - I finish my A-Levels then (I’m in Y13) and I got 37/40 (an A*) in my AQA history coursework (I was forced to do it on modern Russia but I love the 16th century so can defo help more with that area of history).

Also I got full marks on my OCR English literature coursework so can help with that too if you need it, but that’s only if your task 1 is a close analysis of a text and not the creative writing part. :smile:

Thank you so much for this. I’ll just reply now so you know I’ve seen this but I’ll pm you when your exams end good luck with all of them and I hope they go well! :smile:
Wow, congratulations on such excellent scores on your coursework. I’ll PM you on 21 June!
Hi I wondered if you could send me it too? I am struggling on structure big time and I think I need to see an example to help?

Hi, Im also doing AQA History coursework and really struggling with structure and historian interpretation, could you possibly send me something that can help?
They haven't sent me it yet, but I have started doing mine now and have got over my writers block. I've treated it like an extra long essay and at the moment, not put in any references to try and ease me into it so I can go back and add all my research in
Original post by Yas_Saloo
Hi, Im also doing AQA History coursework and really struggling with structure and historian interpretation, could you possibly send me something that can help?
Reply 8
Hello, I hope you are well. My NEA is also on witchcraft, and I am struggling. Could you please provide me with some help?
Reply 9
Original post by hamlethoratio

Hello, I hope you are well. As I am struggling with my coursework which is also on the European Witchcraze, do you mind helping me? Thank you!
Original post by Poli_b
Hello, I hope you are well. My NEA is also on witchcraft, and I am struggling. Could you please provide me with some help?

Look at the internet website called ‘online archive’ and look up historians’ books on the witchcraze, eg Brian Levack, to get tinfo. Use YouTube. Search revision guides on the witch draft on the internet
Original post by Poli_b
Hello, I hope you are well. As I am struggling with my coursework which is also on the European Witchcraze, do you mind helping me? Thank you!

I am not able to send a direct message, please share with me again the best way to contact you regarding the coursework in the inbox.

Hi! Do you think you could send me some of this info? Starting my coursework soon and am in desperate need of help!

You sound like a history legend, is there any chance I could see your coursework as well? I am fighting to survive w this one

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending