The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I am, yeah. They can have everything apart from my eyes (astigmatism).
:no:
yup, they can have everything... even my eyes if they really want them, even though they're rubbish!
Reply 4
Well I'm technically not a donor as all my organs are still intact - but yes I'm on the register and they can take anything they want from my brain dead body.
Reply 5
I have a donor card. :yeah: They can have anything they want.
Reply 6
I think I am - I filled in the form to be one when I applied for my driving license - but I don't have a donar card or anything. How would I go about checking to see if I am or not?
Reply 7
I signed up when I applied for my driving license but I didn't get a card. Should I reapply?
Reply 8
Holsy
I have a donor card. :yeah: They can have anything they want.

I don't have a card :frown:
I want one, but I'd have to phone and ask for one, and that seems a bit petty just for the sake of carrying the card.
Yup, they can have everything but on one condition, that it all goes to the same person, that way its more of a hostile takeover :biggrin:
Reply 10
Lehane
I signed up when I applied for my driving license but I didn't get a card. Should I reapply?

They don't give out cards any more; you have to phone and ask for one to be sent to you.
Reply 11
captainlumpy
Yup, they can have everything but on one condition, that it all goes to the same person, that way its more of a hostile takeover :biggrin:

And ever so slightly more creepy...

lol
Reply 12
Yeap, I am :smile: they can take everything they want. Dont need it once i keel over :P

Been on donor list since I was 13 :biggrin:
Reply 13
they can have all of me :smile:

i donate blood too.
I signed up maybe five years ago... they won't be much use to me if I'm dead!
Reply 15
cpj1987
They don't give out cards any more; you have to phone and ask for one to be sent to you.

Aaah, thank you!
Reply 16
organs (anything and everything) and blood.
would they be aware of my slightly poor sight when they took the eyes? who do eyes go to anyway? isn't it just the fluid?
Yes I am. I think it should be an opt-out system as well.
Reply 18
What's the legal age to become an organ donor? I would definitely like to be one :smile:
I'm really liking the results of the poll so far, 80% are organ donors :smile:

Thats so nice

I'm also a donor, they can have all of me when I'm done

I love the thought of possibly saving or improving someones life even when I'm gone,

Latest

Trending

Trending