The Student Room Group

Help

Heys guys, I'm a newbie here. And honestly I'm really curious about how obtaining scholarship really works. Please your help and guidance would be appreciated 👍😍
Hi

At Teesside University we offer a range of scholarships and our portfolio is always growing thanks to the generosity of our donors and the successes of our scholars.

There are high-profile sport scholarships like the Beth Mead and George Friend Scholarships, subject-specific awards such as the Dr Ken Home Scholarship for undergraduate engineering students and special international opportunities such as the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship to name a few.

You can find more of our undergraduate, postgraduate and international student scholarships on the website: tees.ac.uk/sections/fulltime/scholarships.cfm

Each scholarship has eligibility criteria which you must meet in order to be considered. Specific details are available on individual scholarship pages, so make sure you check these before applying.

We created a top tips when applying for a scholarship video, which you can watch here: youtube.com/watch?v=drBWw6mhBsU

We wish you the best of luck with your applications. If you have any questions or require support while completing your application for Teesside University please get in touch with us.

I hope this helps 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest