The Student Room Group

International student scholarships

I am an international student who has been looking for a full graduate scholarship (Food science and Technology) for the past 5 years without any success. Is there something I can do to improve my chances of a scholarship? Is there a university where I can easily get in with a scholarship? My undergrad GPA was 3.75/4, Kenyan.
Reply 1
Any help
Reply 2
Still looking for help
Original post by EssayDistinct
I am an international student who has been looking for a full graduate scholarship (Food science and Technology) for the past 5 years without any success. Is there something I can do to improve my chances of a scholarship? Is there a university where I can easily get in with a scholarship? My undergrad GPA was 3.75/4, Kenyan.

I can say with some certainty there's likely no such thing in the UK. Why would anyone in the UK donate funds for a Kenyan student to study food technology in the UK? In the UK funding is primarily from philanthropic donation. Donors tend to fund what they know. It stands to reason that funding for overseas students largely comes from overseas sources.You need to look to Kenyan sources to fund, possibly Commonwealth, but it's simply not likely to be found in the UK.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending