The Student Room Group

What can I do with Chemistry, History, Psychology and Eng Literature A-Levels?

I've picked these and I honestly don't even know why. I know it's a little late but I have no idea what I wanna do at Uni, so I just picked the subjects which I enjoyed the most. Can someone please tell me what I can ever do with these A-Levels. I feel as if I picked a useless combination.
Reply 1
Original post by Izzay_y
I've picked these and I honestly don't even know why. I know it's a little late but I have no idea what I wanna do at Uni, so I just picked the subjects which I enjoyed the most. Can someone please tell me what I can ever do with these A-Levels. I feel as if I picked a useless combination.

as long as you enjoy them, they're not 'useless'. a couple of my a levels will likely end up redundant for what i want to pursue, but unless you want to go into something specific, getting good grades is what really matters.
Medicine, Law, Clinical psychology, History and Politics, PPE, Some chemistry courses out there, International relations perhaps biomedical sciences but you don't have bio. That's the best I can think of tbh.
Original post by Izzay_y

literally anything. it's not useless as long as you enjoy the subjects. more useful if anything as you have kept your options open. you could go into psychology (or any other sciences/medicine if there are unis willing to count psychology as a second science). possibly business in some unis that don't require maths. you could go into english lit, history, politics law, really anything to do with humanities or social sciences too. think about what you would want to do and then check individual course requirements for different unis.

Quick Reply

Latest