The Student Room Group

2020/21 First Year Schemes (HSF, A&O, etc.)

Scroll to see replies

Anyone got Weil's WG?
Original post by lawstudent909124
Anyone got Weil's WG?

Yes! Have you done it yet?
Accepted for Burges Salmon open day for both 7th AND 8th april - think there might be an administrative error there (or maybe I’m just that good 🤨😆)
Original post by NeoVictorian
Accepted for Burges Salmon open day for both 7th AND 8th april - think there might be an administrative error there (or maybe I’m just that good 🤨😆)

Hahah congrats! I got onto the 7th so might see you there!
I think I'm going to go for 7th, so see you then! :smile:
I think I'm going to go for 7th, so see you then! :smile:

I wonder if it’ll be like a 100 people one, I’ve seen loads of people getting LinkedIn offers
Original post by Itsxhcllyy
I wonder if it’ll be like a 100 people one, I’ve seen loads of people getting LinkedIn offers

Apparently it's 48 places for each day. So not ridiculously huge, which is good.
Apparently it's 48 places for each day. So not ridiculously huge, which is good.

Oh that’s decent I’m surprised I made it onto the shortlist then!
Oh that’s decent I’m surprised I made it onto the shortlist then!

Yeah it definitely feels like a bigger achievement when you know you've "made the cut" doesn't it? :biggrin:
Heyy has anyone received any info from Osborne Clarke after accepting the offer?
Original post by karo.xx
Heyy has anyone received any info from Osborne Clarke after accepting the offer?

No I haven’t heard anything
Has anyone heard back from Norton Rose Fulbright first steps?
Reply 592
Anyone else applying for Linklaters BA?
Original post by VietnameseNguyen
Has anyone heard back from Norton Rose Fulbright first steps?

nope, thought they said they would be conducting phone interviews in march but haven't heard anything from them in 2 months
Hahah congrats! I got onto the 7th so might see you there!

Are you currently on the call? I don’t want to be one to criticise, but i have to say this is...not well run 🤨 in comparison to others i’ve attended. It’s actually put me off the firm a bit!
Are you currently on the call? I don’t want to be one to criticise, but i have to say this is...not well run 🤨 in comparison to others i’ve attended. It’s actually put me off the firm a bit!

I am! I don’t like it when firms use teams and I agree seems like it’s their first time doing an event and the grad recruit seem very uninterested/unenthusiastic.
I am! I don’t like it when firms use teams and I agree seems like it’s their first time doing an event and the grad recruit seem very uninterested/unenthusiastic.

Yeah, it’s a shame as the first speaker (Olivia?) was really lovely. Agree that grad rec seem oddly disengaged. It’s just so...impersonal compared to others I’ve done.
Also...Teams can get in the bin 😆 zoom all the way!
Thanks! Hopefully see you there and if not I look forward to hearing all about it ☺️

Hello! I received a reserve list email as well ... Have you heard any updates to date? I am yet to hear back and anxious since the scheme is quite soon.
Hi, has anyone heard from Osbourne Clarke since accepting the offer for the London insight scheme? I haven't received a link/timetable yet and was wondering if that's the same for everyone or I've been missed?
Original post by c1234:)law
Hi, has anyone heard from Osbourne Clarke since accepting the offer for the London insight scheme? I haven't received a link/timetable yet and was wondering if that's the same for everyone or I've been missed?

I haven’t heard anything! Still waiting for information, hopefully they give us something tomorrow.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending