The Student Room Group

Motivational help

I can’t be asked to do revision.I did this last lockdown and said I won’t do it again. My work ethic is crap. I’m doing 3hr daily. I need to do 5/6hr if I wanna jump from 5 to 7/8/9. Anyone else struggling?
Reply 1
Original post by Hell0_Hell0
I can’t be asked to do revision.I did this last lockdown and said I won’t do it again. My work ethic is crap. I’m doing 3hr daily. I need to do 5/6hr if I wanna jump from 5 to 7/8/9. Anyone else struggling?

hey, 3 hours still good considering the circumstances. I can completely understand why you're feeling unmotivated and I think many other students including myself are feeling the same way. If it makes you feel any better I literally went to one lesson today, had a panic attack because I was so overwhelmed. I haven't done any other school work for the rest of the day. Maybe, you could start with small amounts and work yourself up but I think that 5/6 hours a day is maybe too much right now. Please remember to take breaks and prioritise your mental health ( I can't really talk lol) over school.
Hope this helps.
Original post by ffrey11
hey, 3 hours still good considering the circumstances. I can completely understand why you're feeling unmotivated and I think many other students including myself are feeling the same way. If it makes you feel any better I literally went to one lesson today, had a panic attack because I was so overwhelmed. I haven't done any other school work for the rest of the day. Maybe, you could start with small amounts and work yourself up but I think that 5/6 hours a day is maybe too much right now. Please remember to take breaks and prioritise your mental health ( I can't really talk lol) over school.
Hope this helps.

Before I was doing 4/5 hrs daily. Ever since Christmas holiday it’s been going downhill. I understand mental health and stuff but I get overwhelmed when I don’t put in the hrs

Quick Reply

Latest