The Student Room Group

The Neighbours Soc

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ra-ra-ra
That Noah guy seems really weird. It's kinda obvious that Callum will become jealous of him because Sophie will like him because of his music!

Anyone else think Rhys is cute?

Who's Rhys?

I dislike how we're supposed to be buying into this garden story, how we're supposed to be feeling sympathy for Sonya and her garden when all the 'time and effort' she's put into it amounts to about a week and how it's suddenly her life's ambition after randomly volunteering for it. :mad:

Also, Kyle. What the hell?! Superhot, fun-loving Jade (practically the ONLY female left carrying the Neighbours hotties torch previously held by Izzy, Carmella and P-p-pepper :dice:) or workaholic Kate who's always moaning about something.

Don't get me started on Calum and Sophie, since when did their class choices equate to an actual storyline? And it won't matter soon anyway as they'll all mysteriously age 5 years and be put in the same class as Tash and the fringe couple.

The only story that really has any substance and interest to it is the one with Susan and the guy who reminds me of the vicar she had an affair with years ago. Seeing Karl cry, the raw emotion, outweighs the tediousness of all the other storylines.
Reply 4001
Original post by CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Who's Rhys?

I dislike how we're supposed to be buying into this garden story, how we're supposed to be feeling sympathy for Sonya and her garden when all the 'time and effort' she's put into it amounts to about a week and how it's suddenly her life's ambition after randomly volunteering for it. :mad:

Also, Kyle. What the hell?! Superhot, fun-loving Jade (practically the ONLY female left carrying the Neighbours hotties torch previously held by Izzy, Carmella and P-p-pepper :dice:) or workaholic Kate who's always moaning about something.

Don't get me started on Calum and Sophie, since when did their class choices equate to an actual storyline? And it won't matter soon anyway as they'll all mysteriously age 5 years and be put in the same class as Tash and the fringe couple.

The only story that really has any substance and interest to it is the one with Susan and the guy who reminds me of the vicar she had an affair with years ago. Seeing Karl cry, the raw emotion, outweighs the tediousness of all the other storylines.

And something else that bothers me, since when did best friends have to do literally EVERYTHING together? So, you have one class different to each other. BIG DEAL :mad:
:love:
Who's Rhys?

She looked amazing in that dress for her 'date' with Kyle. :love:
Original post by KingElesser
:love:

She looked amazing in that dress for her 'date' with Kyle. :love:

I was thinking more the opening credits...:smile:
most of the story lines are actually really dry these days
Original post by glacier19

I've been saying this for ten years :nothing:
Original post by glacier19

I agree. the sonya and the community garden storyline and the new housemate michelle is really annoying me atm. I'd rather have more of the karl and susan storyline or even tasha and her issues. but they desperately need some new more exciting stuff.

Original post by MagneticMeteor
I hope for some new blood even though characters are changing quite often.

they need more young fun people. all summer and andrew do is make out and smile and hug eachother and chris is always running after tasha comforting her when she's done something wrong. why can't they all hang out and be happy and have fun. I liked the donna/ringo/zeke/rachel group back in the day. when they used to have fun, hook up and get into trouble. they could have gone along those lines with kate/kyle/jade.
Who's Rhys?

The one Kate slept with...maybe his name wasn't Rhys, but yeah, him!

Ha, the fringe couple..i like it!
Original post by ra-ra-ra
The one Kate slept with...maybe his name wasn't Rhys, but yeah, him!

Ha, the fringe couple..i like it!

Yes, he is VERY hot! :colondollar::biggrin:

I really cannot stand Jade/Kyle's new flatmate, also I can tell this Sophie and Noah thing is going to be real tedium.

Bring back the days of the Steph/Dan/Libby baby triangle... and I never thought I'd say that!
Original post by hollywoodbudgie

I've been saying this for ten years :nothing:

wow that is what i call comitment :smile:
If you watch Neighbours for decent storylines you are watching the wrong programme :tongue:

Sad news that Audrey, (first appeared in Neighbours in 2001 when Drew found a stray puppy in the garage), has passed away from cancer. I wonder if they'll mention this at one point during the soap.

Sad news that Audrey, (first appeared in Neighbours in 2001 when Drew found a stray puppy in the garage), has passed away from cancer. I wonder if they'll mention this at one point during the soap.

I miss Drew!
And the House of Trouser. Lance, Joel, Toadie - awesome.
Poor Audrey :sad:
Can't believe no-one has commented on Karl's Monday get-up, I flicked on the TV and nearly spat my tea everywhere.
No other male character on the show could pull off wearing those tights, Dr K steps up, so unashamed and brazen he just doesn't give a s***. If I had a hat I would doff it.
How many jumpers/jackets can one school have seriously?! I have counted at least five: the hoodie version (Tash), the normal school jumper (Andrew), the sleeveless jumper (Summer), the sports jacket (Callum) and the sleeveless fleece (Noah.) I think they have even more as well! :eek:
Original post by DemolitionLovers
How many jumpers/jackets can one school have seriously?! I have counted at least five: the hoodie version (Tash), the normal school jumper (Andrew), the sleeveless jumper (Summer), the sports jacket (Callum) and the sleeveless fleece (Noah.) I think they have even more as well! :eek:

Yet only one dress :p:
Original post by ~ Purple Rose ~
Yet only one dress :p:

It's mad isn't it! :tongue: That dress is pretty manky as well, reminds me of the ones you wear at primary school.
Original post by DemolitionLovers

Chris 'Freckles' Christos wears a some strange sports jacket as well.
A short Neighbours survey has been released on the Five website in case anyone feels like ranting/sending their love letters on it.

Have your say on Neighbours

Calling all Neighbours fans! Our friends Down Under are inviting you to share your thoughts on all things Ramsay Street

survey link
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest