The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Societies

Can anyone tell me anything about the rugby and football societies at lse? Like workload plus do you to travel far for fixtures plus training ? And what standard do they play at?
Original post by teddy conner
Can anyone tell me anything about the rugby and football societies at lse? Like workload plus do you to travel far for fixtures plus training ? And what standard do they play at?

im in y13 rn i did some research and apparently the football team has 7 teams, the top team is near academy level, bottom team has ate too many pies and obv the 5 middle teams would be in between those standards. Idk much about fixtures but i know that probably the top 2/3 teams would play in the LUCA league, thats a league with other london unis
Rugby is moist so idk anything about that
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by Anonymous
im in y13 rn i did some research and apparently the football team has 7 teams, the top team is near academy level, bottom team has ate too many pies and obv the 5 middle teams would be in between those standards. Idk much about fixtures but i know that probably the top 2/3 teams would play in the LUCA league, thats a league with other london unis
Rugby is moist so idk anything about that

Like how much is cost of travel and how far is the distance to travel because I play rugby and football at a fairly high standard so I would like to know
you could dm their instagram @lsemensfc
Reply 4
Original post by teddy conner

I would recommend contacting the societies directly for specific information. Details regarding travel arrangements, membership costs and events can also be seen on the society webpages (e.g. men's football here).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending