The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Lse or Kcl for refugee studies?

I’m in dilemma for choosing uni… as I keen to study refugees I received offer from kcl’s MA conflict resolution in divided societies and was put in waiting list at LSE. I know I might not be able to receive offer from LSE but still I’m struggling with the uni
My interest put in refugee’s integration in the host country therefore I applied LSE’s international migration and public policy which featured in integration, but KCL has high reputation in war studies, anyone could give me some advice on it? Thanks!
Reply 1
Plus I wanna go ngos or organization like UN in the future… just for supplement
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by Jammyyy1204
I’m in dilemma for choosing uni… as I keen to study refugees I received offer from kcl’s MA conflict resolution in divided societies and was put in waiting list at LSE. I know I might not be able to receive offer from LSE but still I’m struggling with the uni
My interest put in refugee’s integration in the host country therefore I applied LSE’s international migration and public policy which featured in integration, but KCL has high reputation in war studies, anyone could give me some advice on it? Thanks!
LSE has the best reputation but that does not mean KCL is not as great too?! 🙂 Because KCL is one of the top universities in the world too. 😉
Reply 3
Original post by thegeek888
LSE has the best reputation but that does not mean KCL is not as great too?! 🙂 Because KCL is one of the top universities in the world too. 😉
yes! that's why im still struggling :cry:
Reply 4
Original post by Jammyyy1204
if LSE gives you the offer take it but is very F.. competitive also remember is not free, text to people on Linkdlin that they work in the industry where you want to work, don t be shy
Reply 5
Original post by BorisJo
if LSE gives you the offer take it but is very F.. competitive also remember is not free, text to people on Linkdlin that they work in the industry where you want to work, don t be shy
Thank u that’s a very good idea! And I’ve heard that it could be very stressful learning in LSE, I’m mentally preparing for it lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending