The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

if . . .

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ayxsarah
That’s UR opinion. No ones forcing u to believe in God. My opinion is diff. Respectfully u can’t change that

Your very lucky that allah is not real. Because if your allah god was real, you'd go hell for not wearing that black hijab or burqa letterbox thing like your religion rants about.
Original post by just tired 1q
If God was real, he would end my pain and suffering.. Cremate me and never make me exist again. No afterlife. Or maybe sendf me to hell where I belong, being a failure and loser

I hate you sleep paralysis, I hate insomnia, I hate my bad grades and my failures. I am pathetic and utterly useless. Utterly incompetent. I should never have existed.

I agreed with everything up until sending me to hell part.
If god loves me and knows what is best for me then he would send me to my grave.
Your very lucky that allah is not real. Because if your allah god was real, you'd go hell for not wearing that black hijab or burqa letterbox thing like your religion rants about.

No I wouldn’t ya kelb ibn kelb. You ain’t Allah so ur opinion doesn’t matter to me.
Original post by Thecrazydoughnut
Yet you’re willing to die to end this temporary pain you’re in.

Where exactly do you think you’ll go if you die?

I am an atheist. But if God is real, then God is wicked. He is evil. He destroyed my head. He made me a failure. I failed GCSE maths twice, only passing in 2020. I am so stupid academically. I going to be poor. I can't. I am so afraid.

If God was real, he would end my pain. My life is hell. I wake up after terrifying hell which is my dreams, sleep paralysis, I see snakes in my room, spiders, animals, spirits, black man beings, I see naked scary both gendered beings

I live hell on Earth.
I am an atheist. But if God is real, then God is wicked. He is evil. He destroyed my head. He made me a failure. I failed GCSE maths twice, only passing in 2020. I am so stupid academically. I going to be poor. I can't. I am so afraid.

If God was real, he would end my pain. My life is hell. I wake up after terrifying hell which is my dreams, sleep paralysis, I see snakes in my room, spiders, animals, spirits, black man beings, I see naked scary both gendered beings

I live hell on Earth.

So what if you failed. No one passes every subject first time. That’s no way to measure ones intellect, everyone is intelligent in their own ways.

God is giving you chances to better yourself. To seize and grasp the opportunities your presented with, and not to keep looking backwards because that’s passed.

Focus on the present, and you’ll see results. Focus on the past and you’ll see mistakes(which we all learn from) but which would you like to continue living with? Torturing yourself with the past? What good is that to yourself?

Seize the opportunity, and take it with open arms because you’ve got the capabilities of doing so!

Give yourself a break, and do something out of your comfort zone. 😊
So what if you failed. No one passes every subject first time. That’s no way to measure ones intellect, everyone is intelligent in their own ways.

God is giving you chances to better yourself. To seize and grasp the opportunities your presented with, and not to keep looking backwards because that’s passed.

Focus on the present, and you’ll see results. Focus on the past and you’ll see mistakes(which we all learn from) but which would you like to continue living with? Torturing yourself with the past? What good is that to yourself?

Seize the opportunity, and take it with open arms because you’ve got the capabilities of doing so!

Give yourself a break, and do something out of your comfort zone. 😊

Just don't give me fake hope. I am so so miserable, nothing will help me but death. I want to be cremated and I never want to exist again. Unfortunately, some of us have lives that are hell.
Just don't give me fake hope. I am so so miserable, nothing will help me but death. I want to be cremated and I never want to exist again. Unfortunately, some of us have lives that are hell.

Look, I’ve been where you are and I have come out from the other side. Trust me. I was deep in the ruts, it’s not bad as it seems now.

I’m not giving you false hope. I’m giving you reality.

You want to die to the god you don’t believe in? How does that make sense?
I don't understand your language sorry. But honestly, be happy Allah is not real, because you do not even listen to his long a ss book and rules. Because you you'd go hell for not wearing that black hijab or burqa letterbox thing like your religion rants about. I thought Christianity was strict until I saw your islamic religion.

So yes, be happy that you have a life that appears decent and your allah is not real.

U don’t understand what I said lemme repeat. Kol khara omak sharmouta💀
U don’t understand what I said lemme repeat. Kol khara omak sharmouta💀

Can you stop hurling insults in some foreign language? Girl stop what is wrong with you?!
Can you stop hurling insults in some foreign language? Girl stop what is wrong with you?!

Weren’t u the one being disrespectful first u sharmouta? Do u have memory loss
Look, I’ve been where you are and I have come out from the other side. Trust me. I was deep in the ruts, it’s not bad as it seems now.

I’m not giving you false hope. I’m giving you reality.

You want to die to the god you don’t believe in? How does that make sense?

I am atheist but I used to be Christian. I have looked at all religions. None are realistic. I looked at Islam, Hinduism, Sikhism, Buddhism. So I am knowledgeable about other cultures and faiths.

I respect all gods and religions honestly. But I am just saying my opinion.

In what way were they being disrespectful

No I just stated my opinion. This is civil conversation. We are discussing God and religion and beliefs. I just told you, your own religion and its laws. I have studied all religions.

I respect all gods and religions.
No I just stated my opinion. This is civil conversation. We are discussing God and religion and beliefs. I just told you, your own religion and its laws. I have studied all religions.

“black hijab or burqa letterbox thing

‘Studying’ a religion doesn’t take a day or an hour. It’s a lifetime commitment.

For someone who’s ‘studied’ religion particularly Islam, you don’t know what the ‘letterbox’ is actually known as.

Have you really studied? And for the right intentions?
When a islamaphobe tries to teach me abt my religion lmaooooo
Original post by rxyaltyx

Honestly I wasn't I just stated my opinion. Plus some people are born into a religion but do not know any of the rules. I studied all religions and have researched. Islam is very strict, as a born Christian I thought we were strict but no. There is a comprehensive set of rules, you must eat halal meat, you must cover your body and hair. So this is not me, I just telling your what your religion preaches.

I myself, used to be Christian but am now an atheist. Nothing wrong. It is just my opinion.

“black hijab or burqa letterbox thing

That is not an insult, that is what the clothing item is called. That is the name I read online.
Honestly I wasn't I just stated my opinion. Plus some people are born into a religion but do not know any of the rules. I studied all religions and have researched. Islam is very strict, as a born Christian I thought we were strict but no. There is a comprehensive set of rules, you must eat halal meat, you must cover your body and hair. So this is not me, I just telling your what your religion preaches.

I myself, used to be Christian but am now an atheist. Nothing wrong. It is just my opinion.

That is not an insult, that is what the clothing item is called. That is the name I read online.

Ur so ignorant
Original post by rxyaltyx

The OF & letterbox comment. Just read the aboves
No, you seem ignorant.

That is the name of the clothing. Nothing I decided.

U said u heard that somewhere. Didn’t the racist boris Johnson refer to Muslims in burqas as letterboxes? U a whole islamphobe. Yikes

Latest

Trending

Trending