The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Southampton or Bristol for Biology

Hi I was wondering if anybody either does biology at Bristol or Southampton or just goes to these unis. I was hoping to find more about both universities as I have been unable to go to them and I wanted to know more about the night life and cities as I am worried that they might be boring and I can't decide where to go.
Reply 1
I’ve visited both Southampton and Bristol and I would pick Bristol citywise! Got much much better nightlife and cultural scene than southampton.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Original post by meg234
I’ve visited both Southampton and Bristol and I would pick Bristol citywise! Got much much better nightlife and cultural scene than Southampton.

At the moment I'm leaning more towards Southampton based on the topics of I was to go there would you say that Southampton isn't a nice city ?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
At the moment I'm leaning more towards Southampton based on the topics of I was to go there would you say that Southampton isn't a nice city ?

I mean it’s all down to personal preference but I wasn’t a big fan of it :/ Just kind of lacked personality unlike Bristol.
Reply 4
Original post by meg234
I mean it’s all down to personal preference but I wasn’t a big fan of it :/ Just kind of lacked personality unlike Bristol.

Okay thank you I'm just worried that Southampton might not be a nice place to live

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending