The Student Room Group

Careers bio chem maths

What is the highest paying jobs for biology, chemistry and maths a levels?
Reply 1
With just A levels?
Reply 2
Original post by McGinger
With just A levels?

No I mean which course can I do with these a levels that will pay well after I finish uni
Reply 3
Original post by Bird1234
No I mean which course can I do with these a levels that will pay well after I finish uni

Economics or Law.

However, if you want to be motivated by more than just ££, look at :
Undergraduate | School of Cellular and Molecular Medicine | University of Bristol
Chemistry and chemical engineering | University of Southampton
Natural Sciences courses (bath.ac.uk)
etc etc
Reply 4
Original post by Bird1234

im doing medicine at uni of leeds, people i know have done either chem or maths and gotten scientiic biology jobs with a degree landing in medical writing etc, earning over £43,000 as a grad
Reply 6
Original post by gk2004uol25
im doing medicine at uni of leeds, people i know have done either chem or maths and gotten scientiic biology jobs with a degree landing in medical writing etc, earning over £43,000 as a grad

Thank you! Do u think medicine is worth it and how long does it actually take altogether
I’m in second year, I also have a job at Lloyds banking group earning around £2000 a month. It is manageable. Med takes 6 years so far. I do my work online most of the time and I can work at home remotely
Reply 8
Medicine requires commitment, a 'need to care for people', and altruism - not qualities that someone only driven by money / profit is likely to possess.
Reply 9
Original post by gk2004uol25
I’m in second year, I also have a job at Lloyds banking group earning around £2000 a month. It is manageable. Med takes 6 years so far. I do my work online most of the time and I can work at home remotely

Can you give more info on the Lloyds job? Is any experience needed?

Quick Reply

Latest