The Student Room Group

What third subject should i pick for my GCSE's?

Hi! Im currently in Year 9 and i will soon be having to pick three subjects to study at GCSE level. I have to do triple science, english, maths, MFL etc., and i have already chosen Engineering and Business studies as two of the primary sujects. I am trying to get into automotive engineering/ design, so it would be very appreciated if someone could give me advice on which subject could help me. (ps. Im definitely not going to do ICT)
Hello!
Honestly i would just choose what you would like to do and what you find interesting!
If you want to pursue some things at A level then you might have to have done it at GCSE, so just double check- but if you dont require any specific ones then just do what you’d like!
Honestly i don't know much abt that field but personally for me GCSE's are a bit of fun really before a levels so I would pick another subject you enjoy or don't mind not doing so well on(this is so you can put more time in your other options) or just pick Further maths that sort of thing...
Original post by smasters707
Honestly i don't know much abt that field but personally for me GCSE's are a bit of fun really before a levels so I would pick another subject you enjoy or don't mind not doing so well on(this is so you can put more time in your other options) or just pick Further maths that sort of thing...

i agree with this, no one is going to look at your GCSE options and think anymore/less of you. As long as you perform well in your chosen subjects, you are free to do whatever

Quick Reply

Latest