The Student Room Group

A-Level combinations

Hi :smile: I’m hoping to go to KCL to do their Neuroscience and Psychology course after my a-levels. (I’m in the middle of my GCSEs now). I’m just wondering what I should pick for my third option - i’ve decided on Biology and Psychology but am conflicted between either Sociology or Religion, Philosophy and Ethics (basically just RS I think).
Thank you!!
Original post by geo1123
Hi :smile: I’m hoping to go to KCL to do their Neuroscience and Psychology course after my a-levels. (I’m in the middle of my GCSEs now). I’m just wondering what I should pick for my third option - i’ve decided on Biology and Psychology but am conflicted between either Sociology or Religion, Philosophy and Ethics (basically just RS I think).
Thank you!!

As they're very similar, it's unlikely to impact your application whichever option you pick as your third A level. So pick the subject you think you'll get the best grade in (which might well be the one you'd enjoy studying more). King's ask for AAA for that course (and most students who are studying it achieve AAA), so you need to choose a subject you think you can get an A in.

Quick Reply

Latest