Any Mature Students at UAL? I'm 25, lively and wondering about accommodation...

Watch
Elmcarter
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by charlieexxx)
Congratulations on your offer! Where are you from, if I might ask? I’m an international applicant as well - I’m from Germany. Had my interview on Wednesday and am pretty confident I’ll get an offer, it was really good.

I definitely don’t want to do uni halls. I’m 26 and just over that 🤭 I’m looking for a flat share, something in Battersea would be nice I think.
I'm 24 myself currently looking for a studio flat or one bedroom flat, if you are interested in house sharing let me know female household may be nice! 💖
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi I'm currently 21. I applied to CSM and CCA Fine art. I'm thinking about leaving at home but if was looking for accommodation I wouldn't live in student halls. some people are very messy
Anonymous #3
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by roenais)
I'll be 23 in september and I'm torn between dorms and private accommodations tbh. I'm from a rural area so both options sound suoer exciting to me, but it's all so expensive . Leaning slightly towards dorms just to get that true university experience though, even if just for the first year.
To rent privately or to squat? X
lafontaine
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by charlieexxx)
Congratulations on your offer! Where are you from, if I might ask? I’m an international applicant as well - I’m from Germany. Had my interview on Wednesday and am pretty confident I’ll get an offer, it was really good.

I definitely don’t want to do uni halls. I’m 26 and just over that 🤭 I’m looking for a flat share, something in Battersea would be nice I think.
thank you! i am glad to hear your interview went well i am from the US, though i have dual citizenship in the netherlands. i am thinking of doing a flatshare or a studio! i am hoping to live in the shoreditch area
Orphelium
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by lafontaine)
thank you! i am glad to hear your interview went well i am from the US, though i have dual citizenship in the netherlands. i am thinking of doing a flatshare or a studio! i am hoping to live in the shoreditch area
oooh Shoreditch is the best. I stayed there when I studied abroad and there's so much to do. Lots of good bars, thrift and vintage stores, great restaurants and a lively young community, plus Boxpark!. I really hope you can find a place there.
HelpItsUrgent
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by wynnie_96)
No interview yet, haven't heard back anything at all yet!
I am hoping to study cosmetic science, what about you?
Where's home for you? that sounds like a good option!
Sorry for getting back to you so late! I had the interview and it went so badly I dismissed it as an option :') but then got an unconditional offer yesterday so I'm back :') I applied for Fine Art: Painting at Camberwell. Home is Aylesbury NorthWest of London, with good train links. Heard anything yet?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (187)
5.02%
Uncertainty around my education (545)
14.62%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (417)
11.19%
Lack of purpose or motivation (513)
13.76%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (184)
4.94%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (222)
5.95%
Loneliness (313)
8.4%
Financial worries (138)
3.7%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (145)
3.89%
Exposure to negative news/social media (168)
4.51%
Lack of real life entertainment (212)
5.69%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (333)
8.93%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (351)
9.42%

Watched Threads