The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Any Mature Students at UAL? I'm 25, lively and wondering about accommodation...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by charlieexxx
Congratulations on your offer! Where are you from, if I might ask? I’m an international applicant as well - I’m from Germany. Had my interview on Wednesday and am pretty confident I’ll get an offer, it was really good.

I definitely don’t want to do uni halls. I’m 26 and just over that 🤭 I’m looking for a flat share, something in Battersea would be nice I think.

I'm 24 myself currently looking for a studio flat or one bedroom flat, if you are interested in house sharing let me know female household may be nice! 💖
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Hi :smile:I'm currently 21. I applied to CSM and CCA Fine art. I'm thinking about leaving at home but if was looking for accommodation I wouldn't live in student halls. some people are very messy
Original post by roenais
I'll be 23 in september and I'm torn between dorms and private accommodations tbh. I'm from a rural area so both options sound suoer exciting to me, but it's all so expensive :frown:. Leaning slightly towards dorms just to get that true university experience though, even if just for the first year.

To rent privately or to squat? X
Original post by charlieexxx
Congratulations on your offer! Where are you from, if I might ask? I’m an international applicant as well - I’m from Germany. Had my interview on Wednesday and am pretty confident I’ll get an offer, it was really good.

I definitely don’t want to do uni halls. I’m 26 and just over that 🤭 I’m looking for a flat share, something in Battersea would be nice I think.

thank you! i am glad to hear your interview went well :smile: i am from the US, though i have dual citizenship in the netherlands. i am thinking of doing a flatshare or a studio! i am hoping to live in the shoreditch area
Original post by lafontaine
thank you! i am glad to hear your interview went well :smile: i am from the US, though i have dual citizenship in the netherlands. i am thinking of doing a flatshare or a studio! i am hoping to live in the shoreditch area

oooh Shoreditch is the best. I stayed there when I studied abroad and there's so much to do. Lots of good bars, thrift and vintage stores, great restaurants and a lively young community, plus Boxpark!. I really hope you can find a place there.
Original post by wynnie_96
No interview yet, haven't heard back anything at all yet!
I am hoping to study cosmetic science, what about you?
Where's home for you? that sounds like a good option!

Sorry for getting back to you so late! I had the interview and it went so badly I dismissed it as an option :') but then got an unconditional offer yesterday so I'm back :') I applied for Fine Art: Painting at Camberwell. Home is Aylesbury NorthWest of London, with good train links. Heard anything yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending