The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Master's Awards 2021/22

Hello! :smile: I applied for financial support through the GSS but did not get anything since I asked for he maximum amount (15k). Now, I am relying on the LMA award since I am an international student. Maybe, we can share our experiences applying to this particular scholarship and tell everyone about what we know about the selection process.

Thanks!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by manuelcanas
Hello! :smile: I applied for financial support through the GSS but did not get anything since I asked for he maximum amount (15k). Now, I am relying on the LMA award since I am an international student. Maybe, we can share our experiences applying to this particular scholarship and tell everyone about what we know about the selection process.

Thanks!

Did u get an offer?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by 3abstudent
Did u get an offer?

Yes, I did! I applied back in November and received an offer in early January for the MSc in Behavioural Economics.
Anyone who received the LSE Master's Award?
Hey, how much does it depend on comparing your household income from others applying from the same country? My parents make semi-decent money because they both work (mostly only men work in my country) but still they don’t make even remotely enough to pay LSE fees
Reply 5
Did anyone receive the LMA yet? Also, the LMAs are for those without the GSS right, or is it supplementary?
Reply 6
Not yet!
Original post by cc120494
Did anyone receive the LMA yet? Also, the LMAs are for those without the GSS right, or is it supplementary?

Not yet. I think the LMAs are for those without the GSS
Hey, where are you from? I didn't get the GSS either as I applied for 20k.
Original post by mehakkohli23
Hey, where are you from? I didn't get the GSS either as I applied for 20k.

Peru! What about you?
India. What are the chances of getting a master’s award?

Original post by Anonymous
Peru! What about you?
Reply 11
Hey anyone receive any updates? Do they really take until end of july?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by blcm
Hey anyone receive any updates? Do they really take until end of july?

Not yet! I think we will know before July 15th

The wait is killing me
Has anyone received it yet?
Original post by mehakkohli23
Has anyone received it yet?

Not yet. Last year, they announced the results by the end of July. I guess it was that late because of COVID. So, I'm sure they'll announce them between this week and the following.
Not yet. Last year, they announced the results by the end of July. I guess it was that late because of COVID. So, I'm sure they'll announce them between this week and the following.

Ohh okay, I am anxiously waiting.

Is this just your own guess? Or have you heard something from LSE concerning this?
I think at least 2 offer holders from the official postgraduate thread have received the LMAs, so I think they are releasing the results already.
I think at least 2 offer holders from the official postgraduate thread have received the LMAs, so I think they are releasing the results already.

Yes! I think we should not lose hope until July 30 :smile: Maybe LSE send some results day by day, so let's keep the hopes up. Also, people that send emails to the financial department ([email protected]) do not get a reply until the end of July. So, that gives me hope

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending