LSE Master's Awards 2021/22

Watch this thread
manuelcanas
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello! I applied for financial support through the GSS but did not get anything since I asked for he maximum amount (15k). Now, I am relying on the LMA award since I am an international student. Maybe, we can share our experiences applying to this particular scholarship and tell everyone about what we know about the selection process.

Thanks!
3abstudent
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by manuelcanas)
Hello! I applied for financial support through the GSS but did not get anything since I asked for he maximum amount (15k). Now, I am relying on the LMA award since I am an international student. Maybe, we can share our experiences applying to this particular scholarship and tell everyone about what we know about the selection process.

Thanks!
Did u get an offer?
manuelcanas
Rep:
(Original post by 3abstudent)
Did u get an offer?
Yes, I did! I applied back in November and received an offer in early January for the MSc in Behavioural Economics.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
Anyone who received the LSE Master's Award?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Hey, how much does it depend on comparing your household income from others applying from the same country? My parents make semi-decent money because they both work (mostly only men work in my country) but still they don’t make even remotely enough to pay LSE fees
cc120494
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Did anyone receive the LMA yet? Also, the LMAs are for those without the GSS right, or is it supplementary?
manuelcanas
Rep:
Not yet!
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by cc120494)
Did anyone receive the LMA yet? Also, the LMAs are for those without the GSS right, or is it supplementary?
Not yet. I think the LMAs are for those without the GSS
mehakkohli23
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hey, where are you from? I didn't get the GSS either as I applied for 20k.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by mehakkohli23)
Hey, where are you from? I didn't get the GSS either as I applied for 20k.
Peru! What about you?
mehakkohli23
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
India. What are the chances of getting a master’s award?

(Original post by Anonymous)
Peru! What about you?
blcm
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Hey anyone receive any updates? Do they really take until end of july?
Last edited by blcm; 10 months ago
Anonymous #3
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by blcm)
Hey anyone receive any updates? Do they really take until end of july?
Not yet! I think we will know before July 15th
Anonymous #2
Report 10 months ago
The wait is killing me
mehakkohli23
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Has anyone received it yet?
Anonymous #3
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by mehakkohli23)
Has anyone received it yet?
Not yet. Last year, they announced the results by the end of July. I guess it was that late because of COVID. So, I'm sure they'll announce them between this week and the following.
mehakkohli23
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Not yet. Last year, they announced the results by the end of July. I guess it was that late because of COVID. So, I'm sure they'll announce them between this week and the following.
Ohh okay, I am anxiously waiting.
Anonymous #4
Report 10 months ago
Is this just your own guess? Or have you heard something from LSE concerning this?
Anonymous #5
Report 10 months ago
I think at least 2 offer holders from the official postgraduate thread have received the LMAs, so I think they are releasing the results already.
Anonymous #3
Report 10 months ago
I think at least 2 offer holders from the official postgraduate thread have received the LMAs, so I think they are releasing the results already.
Yes! I think we should not lose hope until July 30 Maybe LSE send some results day by day, so let's keep the hopes up. Also, people that send emails to the financial department ([email protected]) do not get a reply until the end of July. So, that gives me hope
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (273)
42.19%
The paper was reasonable (267)
41.27%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
9.27%
It was TERRIBLE (47)
7.26%

Watched Threads