The Student Room Group

KCL vs UCL

Hey guys !

I can’t decide which masters course to pick. I have two offers, one from UCL to study Russian and Post Soviet Politics or Russian and Eurasian Politics and Economics at KCL.

I am currently studying similar course at undergraduate level at a different British uni. I would like to continue with this subject area.

Although, both course offered at UCL and Kings seem comparable, Kings might even appeal slightly more to me because of the modules that it offers. On the other hand UCL might be more recognisable as a uni in terms of its reputation.

I really don’t know which one to pick. What are Your options, guys?
Original post by RichardtheCat
Hey guys !

I can’t decide which masters course to pick. I have two offers, one from UCL to study Russian and Post Soviet Politics or Russian and Eurasian Politics and Economics at KCL.

I am currently studying similar course at undergraduate level at a different British uni. I would like to continue with this subject area.

Although, both course offered at UCL and Kings seem comparable, Kings might even appeal slightly more to me because of the modules that it offers. On the other hand UCL might be more recognisable as a uni in terms of its reputation.

I really don’t know which one to pick. What are Your options, guys?

Hey! I'm in the same position. Which did you choose, and how is it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending