The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL vs LSE vs KCL Politics IR

Ive always had my heart set on going to UCL. It's very highly ranked and for some reason I just really like the vibe of it (a gut feeling really). Im applying for politics and IR (History IR if i apply to Kings) and I'm pretty confident ill get offers.But after hearing so many other people say ucl isn't that good for politics since its so new (especially compared to lse and kings) Im not sure what to do. ucl has been my dream school for a long time and now im confused so any help would be appreciated !!!
Reply 1
Original post by en8827
Ive always had my heart set on going to UCL. It's very highly ranked and for some reason I just really like the vibe of it (a gut feeling really). Im applying for politics and IR (History IR if i apply to Kings) and I'm pretty confident ill get offers.But after hearing so many other people say ucl isn't that good for politics since its so new (especially compared to lse and kings) Im not sure what to do. ucl has been my dream school for a long time and now im confused so any help would be appreciated !!!

A year on do you have any advice? what ended up happening and what helped you make your choice. Im struggling to pick too. UCL is my dream but LSE/Kings are so good too
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by hahaaddie
A year on do you have any advice? what ended up happening and what helped you make your choice. Im struggling to pick too. UCL is my dream but LSE/Kings are so good too
My son just received offers for kcl intl relations and ucl politics and intl relations for entry this fall and he doesn’t know how to choose. Any suggestions would be helpful.
Reply 3
Original post by Carolyn chow
My son just received offers for kcl intl relations and ucl politics and intl relations for entry this fall and he doesn’t know how to choose. Any suggestions would be helpful.
kcl has a renound IR institute but it effectivelty war studies, if he wants to study politics at all then kcl isn't fab
Original post by cwilts25
kcl has a renound IR institute but it effectivelty war studies, if he wants to study politics at all then kcl isn't fab

Could you elaborate on why kcl isn’t good for politics? It seems to rank really high on the league tables.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending