The Student Room Group

Biology SaveMyExams Mark Scheme

Hi! Has anyone got a membership for SaveMyExams as I have just finished some multiple choice questions and past paper questions and I have to pay for the mark scheme. I have searched for the answers however nothing comes up. I have looked on different websites eg PhysicsAndMaths etc however the papers i have done are not on their website. If you do have a login I would be extremely grateful if you shared your login details so that I can login to save the mark scheme and then log out straight after - MANY THANKS
Original post by AlevelStudent22
Hi! Has anyone got a membership for SaveMyExams as I have just finished some multiple choice questions and past paper questions and I have to pay for the mark scheme. I have searched for the answers however nothing comes up. I have looked on different websites eg PhysicsAndMaths etc however the papers i have done are not on their website. If you do have a login I would be extremely grateful if you shared your login details so that I can login to save the mark scheme and then log out straight after - MANY THANKS

Hello there! I do. Feel free to specify what papers do you need answers for :smile:
Original post by hibamist
Hello there! I do. Feel free to specify what papers do you need answers for :smile:

I printed all the questions on the website for ocr A biology a level all from module 2-5 including multiple choice and i need the answers. If you wouldnt mind letting me use your log in to mark the answers I would appreciate it a lot :smile:
Reply 3

Hey there, do you mind sending me some mark schemes as well?
Original post by mrj2

me aswell actually
Original post by mrj2

me aswell if possible
Reply 6

hi
can I pls ask for your help to get the mark scheme for my biology papers too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending