The Student Room Group

A level OCR A Biology and A level OCR A Chemistry exam question resources

I have finished all the past papers and the PMT questions. Where can I find more exam questions? Should I do questions from different exam boards? AQA? CIE? If so, which ones would be the most relevant? Any help would be much appreciated.
Reply 1
Not sure about other exam boards but Save My Exams have topic questions that are exam style and free (but mark schemes are subscription only). Studymind also have topic questions and answers. Otherwise, maybe do some of the long answer questions again? I know its not the same as doing new ones but its really helped me get the technique down. Either way, you're way ahead and the exam's only in 4 days! Sorry I couldn't be more helpful but hopefully someone else will know :smile:.
Reply 2
Correction: Only for Biology paper 1 have I completed all the papers. I have completed some paper 2s and 3s. I apologise for the misinformation. However, for chem I have completed all past papers of the new spec.

Original post by ReevesA!
Not sure about other exam boards but Save My Exams have topic questions that are exam style and free (but mark schemes are subscription only). Studymind also have topic questions and answers. Otherwise, maybe do some of the long answer questions again? I know its not the same as doing new ones but its really helped me get the technique down. Either way, you're way ahead and the exam's only in 4 days! Sorry I couldn't be more helpful but hopefully someone else will know :smile:.

Thank you for the advice. I may do the exam questions again and will definetly do the Savemyexam questions. I may also do Old Spec questions too. Thank you for your reply.

Quick Reply

Latest