The Student Room Group

Assessment material

When are the assessment material going to be released to students???anyone know what time?
Reply 1
let me know if you find out please
The AQA ones are on the website :h:
Reply 3
I think aqa have released them
choose subject and assessment resources and they should be there
Original post by g19103
I think aqa have released them
choose subject and assessment resources and they should be there

How do you find them? I’ve been looking but all I see are the 2018 papers that have always been available
Original post by wokirow
How do you find them? I’ve been looking but all I see are the 2018 papers that have always been available

https://www.aqa.org.uk/2021-exam-changes/about-our-assessment-and-support-materials#:~:text=What%20are%20assessment%20materials%3F,resources%20and%20past%20performance%20data.

Scroll down where it says ' Get assessment and support materials'
Then pick your qualification ie GCSE or A-level from the list.
Then where it says specification, there's a list of subjects that'll come up, pick yours.
Then click 'see materials'.

For some subjects, like sociology, the webpage looks as though there's only past papers. If this is the case for your subject, then scroll down and there should be a list of new papers under the section '2021 assessment materials'.

Istg I can't with my keyboard 😭
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 6
Can anyone see the OCR or Edexcel ones anywhere?
Original post by Starlow
Can anyone see the OCR or Edexcel ones anywhere?

I saw Edexcel, but it's still locked. I have yet to find OCR anywhere.
Original post by wokirow
I saw Edexcel, but it's still locked. I have yet to find OCR anywhere.

are these the same assessment materials they're going to be using for the unseen assessment exams in controlled conditions?
does anyone have the mark schemes for the new AQA assessment materials for A level or know how to access them
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest