The Student Room Group

KPMG Audit Apprenticeship Online Assessment

I applied for an apprenticeship with KPMG, for Audit and there is an online assessment, called Transforming Small Businesses. Has anyone got any tips on what I should prepare for before I start this?? These were the details in the email I got sent:

Thank you for your application, we're delighted that you're considering a career with us here at KPMG for the Audit - Apprenticeship.

We would like to invite you to complete our Transforming Small Businesses online assessment. This assessment will require you to consider a range of material relating to three fictional small businesses, each with their own business challenges.

Assessment details
- The assessment material includes video content, so please make sure you have sound enabled on your device.
- There are assessment items to respond to throughout. The assessment material is displayed across six tiles.
- You can respond to the assessment items in whichever order you choose but please note, you need only consider the information behind each tile to respond to the assessment items within it.
- You will be presented with numerical data about these businesses and asked to complete some calculations, so please make sure you have a basic calculator available (your phone calculator will be fine). You might like to have a pen and paper handy too.
- Although this assessment is not timed, we recommend setting aside one and a half hours to complete it and to find somewhere quiet where you won’t be disturbed.
Its just basic maths questions from what I can remember. I did mine on the 26th November so my memory is a bit fuzzy but its really not that bad. Just simple percentage and multiplication questions for example. There are also SJT questions too.
Original post by just_a_teen_
I applied for an apprenticeship with KPMG, for Audit and there is an online assessment, called Transforming Small Businesses. Has anyone got any tips on what I should prepare for before I start this?? These were the details in the email I got sent:

Thank you for your application, we're delighted that you're considering a career with us here at KPMG for the Audit - Apprenticeship.

We would like to invite you to complete our Transforming Small Businesses online assessment. This assessment will require you to consider a range of material relating to three fictional small businesses, each with their own business challenges.

Assessment details
- The assessment material includes video content, so please make sure you have sound enabled on your device.
- There are assessment items to respond to throughout. The assessment material is displayed across six tiles.
- You can respond to the assessment items in whichever order you choose but please note, you need only consider the information behind each tile to respond to the assessment items within it.
- You will be presented with numerical data about these businesses and asked to complete some calculations, so please make sure you have a basic calculator available (your phone calculator will be fine). You might like to have a pen and paper handy too.
- Although this assessment is not timed, we recommend setting aside one and a half hours to complete it and to find somewhere quiet where you won’t be disturbed.

Hey, i need to complete the same assessment within the next 5 days! were you successful and do you have any tips?
Reply 3
Original post by just_a_teen_

Assessment details

was there an video interview or anything

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending