The Student Room Group

PwC Graduate Scheme 2024

Hi guys, I just applied for PwC assurance and found it was very different from the last year. Last year was a game-based assessment and this year consisted of multiple online questions. Does anyone pass the first stage and wait for a response? Anyone know how much time it takes to get to the next step?
Was it normal numeracy, logic type questions? They used to use Arctic Shores games - wonder why they changed?
Reply 2
Original post by Puppypower1
Was it normal numeracy, logic type questions? They used to use Arctic Shores games - wonder why they changed?

I have no idea why they changed... I actually practice the game multiple times.. This year is like SHL type.
Reply 3
Original post by applefaye
I have no idea why they changed... I actually practice the game multiple times.. This year is like SHL type.

How was your experience being a proctored exam. Do I need anything in preparation for it? Is a webcam a must? Will have to buy one if so
When you make a purchase is it just for PWC or is the material for all employers, or do you have to buy for each employer?
Reply 5
So nothing on proctoring?
(edited 7 months ago)
What some companies do is make you sit more tests when you go to an assessment centre (if selected) to ensure that the marks you get on the tests are consistent and that no one else sat the tests for you or gave any help
Original post by Mlt007
Reply 7
Original post by Mlt007

The first two stages are online so no one is proctoring I think? But Assessment Centre this year might take place offline I think?
Original post by applefaye
The first two stages are online so no one is proctoring I think? But Assessment Centre this year might take place offline I think?

They gave a disclaimer at the start that there will be proctoring for online assessments. This can mean monitoring of your desktop, webcam video and audio etc.
Original post by swiss_ferret
They gave a disclaimer at the start that there will be proctoring for online assessments. This can mean monitoring of your desktop, webcam video and audio etc.

so do our cameras need to be on?
Original post by Caprisun202
so do our cameras need to be on?

Yes, it does mean so

Quick Reply

Latest