The Student Room Group
Graduation
Arts University Bournemouth
Poole
Visit website

AUB Animation Course Intense?

Hi, I'm currently stuck deciding on which course to choose that I've received offers for from two universities in particular (AUB and Hertfordshire) and I understand that the workload for Hertfordshire has been described as a very intensive course. AUB on the other hand I can't find anything on the workload for. Is there anything anyone can tell me about the AUB Animation Production course workload or weekly timetabled hours? I'd really appreciate it, thank you.
Original post by KatelynW-S7856
Hi, I'm currently stuck deciding on which course to choose that I've received offers for from two universities in particular (AUB and Hertfordshire) and I understand that the workload for Hertfordshire has been described as a very intensive course. AUB on the other hand I can't find anything on the workload for. Is there anything anyone can tell me about the AUB Animation Production course workload or weekly timetabled hours? I'd really appreciate it, thank you.

I’m on the first year of the film production course and it’s not intense at all. In fact it’s super easy. I probably put less than 5 hours of independent study a week, but maybe that’s because I don’t really care about my course a lot.

I think the most amount of lectures I had a week was maybe 25 - 30 in the middle of the spring term.
Graduation
Arts University Bournemouth
Poole
Visit website
Original post by KatelynW-S7856

I know that animation at AUB will normally involve teaching on some saturdays (from working animators who work in studios mon-Friday). There’s another day off in the week to compensate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending