The Student Room Group
Graduation
Arts University Bournemouth
Poole
Visit website

Belaton house? Arts Uni Bournemouth

Hi,
just wondering if anyone knows if Belaton house is the way to go for student accommodation in Bournemouth? I've heard some good things but you know you can never really trust those types of reviews.
Wanted to go for Madiera halls but turns out it's sold out. My fault really, haha. Still though, I've heard trying to sleep there is an absolute nightmare. Oh well, if anyone knows anything about bournemouth's belaton house please let me know as I'm not sure and just wanna know if anyone's got any experience with it. Thanks so much
Original post by ethersea
Hi,
just wondering if anyone knows if Belaton house is the way to go for student accommodation in Bournemouth? I've heard some good things but you know you can never really trust those types of reviews.
Wanted to go for Madiera halls but turns out it's sold out. My fault really, haha. Still though, I've heard trying to sleep there is an absolute nightmare. Oh well, if anyone knows anything about bournemouth's belaton house please let me know as I'm not sure and just wanna know if anyone's got any experience with it. Thanks so much

Hi Ethersea,

Hope all is okay! I’m Pip - a second year TV Production student at BU.

Although I haven’t stayed in Belaton myself, I have had a few friends there and I’ve attended a couple parties. It has a really nice common room area (ping pong table and TV area etc) , and is in the middle of the BU Student accommodations so you’ll always see students around. It’s close to The Old Firestation too!

The rooms are just like any other halls, but I’d say it’s more modern! I’ve got more friends deciding to stay there in their final year, as it’s closer to the town and beach.

I hope this helped, and if you have any more specific questions I can always ask my friends who are staying there currently!

Pip 🙂
(edited 8 months ago)
Graduation
Arts University Bournemouth
Poole
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending