The Student Room Group
Graduation
Arts University Bournemouth
Poole
Visit website

I got an email from Arts University Bournemouth saying that I have met my conditions

I recently got an email from AUB that stated that I have met my conditions and have got into my course, however my results are meant to be given in about a month. But then I received another email stating that the previous email was sent by mistake, so I am not sure what to make of this. Does it mean anything as I couldn't find anyone else who has also had this annoying experience.
(edited 9 months ago)
It sounds like the first email was a mistake.

If you don’t understand did you try replying to the email?
Graduation
Arts University Bournemouth
Poole
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
It sounds like the first email was a mistake.

If you don’t understand did you try replying to the email?

Well yes I understand that it was a mistake, but I am just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and how it’s possible to make such a mistake, considering how they shouldn’t even be sending out these emails as they don’t have anyone’s results.
Original post by ItzSal
Well yes I understand that it was a mistake, but I am just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and how it’s possible to make such a mistake, considering how they shouldn’t even be sending out these emails as they don’t have anyone’s results.

It’s pretty common for universities to be sent at the wrong time or to the wrong groups of applicants.
Hi there,

The email that confirms your Undergraduate place at AUB was sent in error. It sounds like you received our apology email explaining the mistake, but to give you some more information, that email was intended to be sent only to those who had already received an unconditional offer (such as mature students, or those who have taken gap years etc.). Due to a mix up, some conditional offer holders (such as yourself) were sent their Welcome Guides. Your offer remains conditional as we don’t yet have access to anyone’s results.

We wanted to congratulate you again on receiving an offer to study with us and wish you the best of luck with your results!

If you have any queries, please do email us at [email protected]. We're always here to help.

AUB ☀️

Original post by ItzSal
Reply 5
Original post by ItzSal

IB results are out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending