The Student Room Group

Pass rate for PwC online tests?

Does anyone know the passrate for the PwC online tests?

I'm going for the Insight Academy and it'll be my first proper online test and I'm bricking it :frown:

xx

Scroll to see replies

Its standard - know percentage changes, how to read graphs etc. Its no more than GCSE maths. I was in the 99th percentile, as were many others I know.
Reply 2
e-lover
Does anyone know the passrate for the PwC online tests?

I'm going for the Insight Academy and it'll be my first proper online test and I'm bricking it :frown:

xx

Just practice - you need to get your head around the way the questions are phrased. Use a decent calculator. Work fast. Think logically. Pass rates aren't really all that important in my opinion, especially as you're compared to others who took the test. Good luck! :smile:.
Reply 3
I did the SHL ones and I found some of them really hard :frown:
Reply 4
high_definition
Its standard - know percentage changes, how to read graphs etc. Its no more than GCSE maths. I was in the 99th percentile, as were many others I know.

It works out that you have to answer a question every 15 seconds or so. Many of the questions require multiple stages.

The time pressure is the hard bit, not the content.
Kemik
It works out that you have to answer a question every 15 seconds or so. Many of the questions require multiple stages.

The time pressure is the hard bit, not the content.

We must be talking about a different test. I meant the 21 questions in 21 minutes one, of of a similar question/time ratio.
e-lover
I did the SHL ones and I found some of them really hard :frown:

Its an SHL one you will sit...go on efinancialcareers student centre...they have two more practice ones I think.
Reply 7
high_definition
We must be talking about a different test. I meant the 21 questions in 21 minutes one, of of a similar question/time ratio.

I was going from my experience with Deloitte and KPMG's. Maybe PWC is easier.
high_definition

That also means that you and your friends/acquaintances did extraordinarily well: i.e. it's unlikely than one would get as high a score as you.
jismith1989
That also means that you and your friends/acquaintances did extraordinarily well: i.e. it's unlikely than one would get as high a score as you.

Lol, yeah, 99th percentile means 99% of people got below what I did. haha
Kemik
I was going from my experience with Deloitte and KPMG's. Maybe PWC is easier.

Yeah mate, KPMG is killer. PwC much easier test.
high_definition
Lol, yeah, 99th percentile means 99% of people got below what I did. haha

Me too! We're like an elite group :rolleyes:

KPMG's one is a lot harder, but I think a lot more interesting. I was shocked at how difficult people find it though.
Reply 12
Original post by high_definition

How do you know? :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by Foo.mp3
PWC numeracy test is fairly straightforward (compared to IBs)

Incidentally, I passed their tests, wrote a kickass, highly polished answer to 2nd round Q, but then got binned when they realised I'd had health probs in the past which had kept me out of full time education

nice one PWC.. 'Jeremy Hunts' :smile:

How did they find that out in the 2nd round?
Reply 14
Hi I got offers from both PWC and EY. I got help with my interview and assessment centre with a company called Green Turn. They’re quite good actually as they gave me step by step guidance on areas I lacked confidence in. I will be happy to share my preparation notes if anyone need it, good luck! :smile:

Original post by mhl
Hi I got offers from both PWC and EY. I got help with my interview and assessment centre with a company called Green Turn. They’re quite good actually as they gave me step by step guidance on areas I lacked confidence in. I will be happy to share my preparation notes if anyone need it, good luck! :smile:

Hi, i want to pass the online numerical test (Graduate level) which i have failed in KPMG, NAO, RBS, HSBC. I shall be very thankful if you could help because this numerical test is the main obstacle for me in getting good graduate position. How can i master the numerical part.
(I am already practicing but no success)
Hi, i want to pass the online numerical test (Graduate level) which i have failed in KPMG, NAO, RBS, HSBC. I shall be very thankful if you could help because this numerical test is the main obstacle for me in getting good graduate position. How can i master the numerical part.
(I am already practicing but no success)
hi can you share it with me please
Reply 18
Original post by mhl

Hi I' m also applying to pwc and I was invited to do the video interview. Could you please share with me your notes ? Any advice or notes would be appreciated!! thanks!!!
Original post by mhl

yes please
. PM me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending